Professional Award Management
This proposal describes the simplification of the award giving process.
Various groups have the main focus on promoting photos within the community (e.g. The Look, Charlie's group, Super six, Frame it, etc.). The current process goes like this:
1. Join the group (sometimes it needs to be approved by admin)
2. Post picture
3. Give award to other pictures (usually post 1 / reward 5)
4. Once you gathered a given number of awards, you can post it to the next level
1. Each time you need to copy and paste text and insert it into the comment field of the photo. This is very time consuming, as each group and each level has a different text. Also you always need to scroll down to the last comment
2. A count on how many awards has been given is difficult to follow. Not awarding the minimum amount can ban you from the group altogether
3. It is difficult to keep track of which photo is posted to which level of which group if you are posting to many of the groups.
1. For each photo there is a section where the groups are listed. Here I foresee two changes:
a) an option for each group to add +1 award
b) capability to change the ranking of the groups (currently it is chronological)
2. An overview per picture showing the number of awards per group.
The groups with the highest value are moderated, the admins have the capability to see who's truly eligible for levelling up and who posting enough awards. This option needs to remain.
Thank you for your consideration!