Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Fix "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later." that's been posted for the last several days!

Fix "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later." that's been posted for the last several days!

14th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jonathan GoodeJonathan Goode shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Va FlyerVa Flyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TO YAHOO BUG FIXERS: Thanks for finally getting the event calendar to show up again after being down for 20 days. HOWEVER the event REMINDER is not sending our the reminder as selected, either 1st or second reminder. Will you please be so kind as to make the fix you did more complete?

• Jen PJen P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While my group calendar has now reappeared, it is still not generating set reminders. I tried the suggestion of choosing an event, edit, and with no changes, save. Doesn't appear to work. Any other suggestions? Sure wish Yahoo would fix this bug!

• Tim HareTim Hare commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We also are having this issue with our group - if you are not able to fix this, _please_ at least e-mail a group moderator an .ics copy of the calendar contents so we can move the calendar events (temporarily or not) to a calendar system that we can use in the meantime.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My group relies heavily on calendar reminders. When is this going to be fixed? It is beyond ridiculous that we cannot get support and problems fixed in a timely manner!

• Va FlyerVa Flyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YAHOO ADMIN!! How do all your users that are having this problem, get your attention to get it fixed???? If you have recognized this problem and were working on it, I have to assume you would let us all know. So far we are STILL IN THE DARK! PLEASE, PLEASE FIX THIS BUG!

THE EVENTS CALENDAR HAS BEEN IN A FAILURE MODE SINCE AUG 8TH, 2017

• Ranjit DoshiRanjit Doshi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is going on with Group Calendar. Cannot access group calendar for a few days now. Also it is not sending out Reminders for events.

• Robert MillerRobert Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our group calendar is also down "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later." We also cannot access it from calendar.yahoo.com.
    At another level be aware that this impacts the Verizon brand. I recommend you institute a support system in which you respond to problems by issuing a support ticket and reporting progress. Alternatively let us know that Groups are not part of your future plans and we will move to another provider. I do not want to do this because of the learning curve necessary for our users. You also risk my loyalty to Verizon Wireless.

• Caitlyn AntrimCaitlyn Antrim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This problem showed up in my group in early August, 2017. All moderators and the owner are affected. Nor can we access the group calendar from out personal Yahoo calendar.

Same problem from 2012 and no it wasn't really completely fixed:

188 Group Calendar Access Problem Resolved

moderatorcentral-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Sep 20, 2012
    Hi All,

Few of the group members might have faced problems, in last few hours, while accessing their Groups Calendar from Groups site and would have run to following error message

"Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later."

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you due this. Good news is that the issue has been fixed.

Meanwhile, in future for any reason you if you run into any issue (hopefully never) while accessing your Groups Calendar from your Group site, you can try accessing it from calendar.yahoo.com and there is a good chance that its working fine there.

Thanks again for your patience while our team worked through this issue.

Regards,
    Y! Groups and Calendar Team

Calendar reminder system has seen so many breakdowns over the past decade as a result of updates. Failures occur and don't get fixed for weeks, sometimes months. Can you just not fix something that ain't broke?

• GDyGDy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix this issue. This is obviously a problem with a lot of Yahoo group users.

• KumarKumar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow!!! so many people are using and are having problem with Yahoo Group Event Calendar. I guess with verizon taking over Yahoo operations, everything is a hotch potch. But it is an important feature that serves a certain purpose.

Question: is there any other equivalent Calendar which can automatically send reminder messages to the distribution list?

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base