Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Fix "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later." that's been posted for the last several days!

Fix "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later." that's been posted for the last several days!

9th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jonathan Goode shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

79 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • R Royal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo these continued problems with the events calendar is unacceptable. It effectively makes yahoo groups useless to us. Clearly this has been an on going problem for far too long. I will seek an alternative to yahoo groups for our club. It is a shame we have been here for many years. At this point I see no indications that you are doing anything to resolve these ongoing problems.

• Joshua Barr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem"Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later." It's been days. Fix it already

• Mary Connor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been months now that we can get to our calendar to correct it! Is anyone maintaining this site?

• Greg Turner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My group is now sending out incorrect reminders because we can't get in to edit them. Perhaps we need to post complaints against Verizon (the new owners) to get someone to address this.

• Iggie Braga - Tanaka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we are owners too and we have the same problem - "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later."
    PLEASE FIX.

• Howard Millichap commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm the "Owner" of a group and can't add new events to the Calendar any more. Fix this quick or what's the point?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WHAT'S UP WITH THE "EVENTS" CALENDAR??? YOU CAN'T EDIT (MODIFY) EVENTS. IS YAHOO LISTING OR EVEN CARE!!! I NEED TO CHANGE AN EVENT DAY AND TIME AND CAN'T., YET EMAIL REMINDERS WILL BE SENT OUT WITH WRONG DATE AND TIMES!!!! THANKS FOR NOTHING YAHOO!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WHAT'S UP WITH THE "EVENTS" CALENDAR??? YOU CAN'T EDIT (MODIFY) EVENTS. IS YAHOO LISTING OR EVEN CARE!!! I NEED TO CHANGE AN EVENT DAY AND TIME AND CAN'T., YET EMAIL REMINDERS WILL BE SENT OUT WITH WRONG DATE AND TIMES!!!! THANKS FOR NOTHING YAHOO!!!

• Kumar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo Support::: Please fix the event calendar in Yahoo groups.
    This is causing too much pain .
    After using Yahoo group events for a long time, I really do not wish to change and find some other calendar. This is perfect for my use
    Just please fix all functions.
    Thanks.

• Henry Dorfman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar not functioning (again). They're obviously either ignoring the problem or don't possess the competency to resolve it. Moving group to another host.

• Va Flyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1 DEC 2017
    STILL CANNOT EDIT OR POST ON THE EVENT CALENDAR. HOWEVER, THE EVENT CALENDAR FOR OUR GROUP IS SHOWING UP AS THE MAIN YAHOO EMAIL CALENDAR WHERE YOU CAN POST OR EDIT. YAHOO, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING TO HAVE THE CALENDAR SYSTEM SO SCREWED UP?????

• Rosalind Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same problem, I cant edit an event, I cant add one, I cant delete any. It has been going on for over month and probably longer. What is up with that. Get on the ball Yahoo

• Va Flyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

24 Nov 17 Group EVENT calendar shows but it will not accept a new event!!

MAIN YAHOO CALENDAR (WITH YAHOO MAIL) IS INOP TOO.

WILL YOU PLEASE FIX BOTH ???

• Bill Aber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot access my event calendar in the CMCSPOTTERS group or the N2CMC group - Can you help me ?

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base