Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Fix "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later." that's been posted for the last several days!

Fix "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later." that's been posted for the last several days!

37th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jonathan GoodeJonathan Goode shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Va FlyerVa Flyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

15 Aug 17--Please RESTORE THE GROUPS CALENDAR ....... NOW!!!!!!!!!!

It has been inaccessible for SEVEN DAYS and the GROUPS NEED IT

• R. MatijevichR. Matijevich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

15 Aug 2017 and our Yahoo! Groups calendar function has now been down for over a week. This is totally unacceptable. If Yahoo! does not fix it within the next 24 hours, our group membership (and I recommend all other Yahoo! Groups users do, too) will start contacting the companies that advertise on Yahoo! and let them know they are wasting their advertising dollars on Yahoo! because of this issue.

• Rob DagenaisRob Dagenais commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The calendar function is probably the most important feature that keeps our group associated with Yahoo. Gauranteed, they are on their way out if not fixed shortly.

14 Aug 17-
    Yahoo Administration, HOW DO WE GET YOUR ATTENTION to fix the non working EVENT Calendar????? This is clearly not an isolated problem but a global one!!

• Prakash GPrakash G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this should be reported in the Defects or Bugs section not in ideas for Yahoo to look at it. This is taking too long to fix an important feature.

• Ray BusmannRay Busmann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is absolutely ridiculous! No access to the events calendar, no reminders being sent out for two weeks now. I think it's time to say good-bye to Yahoo and look for a better alternative. Any suggestions?

As of 8 Aug 2017 at 8pm, the events calendar no longer works and the following message is displayed: "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later."

This is creating a major communications problem for our Group for which scheduling is essential. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!

• J & SJ & S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix this problem, nobody can see calendar and messages from it are not going out to members,

• Marian BeardMarian Beard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nobody in my group can see the calendar; they all get the same "access being processed" message. This has gone on for days, if not weeks. My group is obviously not the only one experiencing the problem. I wonder if Yahoo employees use their own Groups. This just doesn't work.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Consistently bad performance. Please fix this immediately and ensure 24/7 access to our calendars. They go down way too often.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base