Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Fix upload of photos issue

Please fix photo upload issue

2nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

481 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Lynn Mayes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is there still no response? Photos posted in all of my groups from June to August disappeared. Are they gone forever? Please answer!

Can someone please respond? Hundreds of my photos posted between April to June disappeared. And many photos that were deleted during that time frame have reappeared. Are my photos ever going to come back or are they all permanently destroyed? What is the status of the upgrade???

• Burnt Umber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our group lost all photos after august of last year. now it is impossible to upload any photos to our Group.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DrawingInstruments/info

This has been an issue since new years but it was not until 2 months ago that the photos vanished. Now no photos can be posted at all. Is yahoo planning on imploding and do we need to find a new home?

You already lost Flickr. pretty soon there will be no reason to visit AOL... Oops, I meant Yahoo.

Another wasted week... When are the hundreds of photos I posted in my group between mid April to mid June going to come back? New glitches have appeared in the last few days: When uploading photos - they might show up or not... repeat, repeat... When editing and adding captions they mostly disappear and must be redone several times. Re-ordering the photos in an album sometimes works - sometimes not. Every function takes several times longer than it should.
    Frustrating wasted time. When will the upgrade be finished? Bring back my missing photos ASAP.

Before the recent upgrade several new albums and hundreds of photos I posted between mid April to mid June 2018 disappeared from my group. A few times they came back briefly only to disappear again. Since the upgrade notices were posted on my groups none of the photos have come back yet. When will my hundreds of photos come back? After eight months of glitches in Yahoo! Groups - when is it going to function again?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As m.v. commented on June 26th, several days ago, photos were able to be loaded to ALL of my groups successfully. For the last several months a couple of the groups were working fine and a couple of the groups were not allowing photos to be added. Hopefully, they have fixed this feature for good!

• Dan Mason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Multiple ongoing problems with photo hosting. Even after a successful upload, the photo will disappear from the Photostream a week or a month later.

Bird photos used for identification are an important part of our Yahoo group. Please get this fixed ASAP.

• m.v. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Today 26th June photo upload is working here good, first time since Dec 4th

• Erik North commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whatever the problem is that's causing it, two photo albums in one of my groups show that the last time I posted photos there was April 21st, even though I have actually posted one photo each week in each of those two albums since then; and my latest ones didn't even show up when I posted them. Yahoo, please correct this problem promptly.

• Vio sites commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since the new "neo" yahoo groups started everything are problems. You can't go so slowly resolving them, you must have a great team behind a product or service do you offer. It's because they are free? Then this is lame.
    We need problems as uploading photos on the yahoo groups to be fixed, and we need to have a proper support. A direct email to contact you whenever we have a problem, because I'm pretty sure you don't even read this!

Same problem with the photo section. Cannot create new album or upload photos. Also cannot edit albums to delete albums or photos in old albums. Can you fix please?

went to the group site, went to photos, went to create album, gave a title, picked out pictures and then did the upload, said upload was successful, then on last step of posting to group got a failure note, so please fix creating a new album and uploading pictures

also, seems when someone tries to send an email with a photo, the photos do not show unless there is a message included

seems there must be some link in the logic broken

• m.v. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in a few days we have 6th month anniversary.....
    No upload since 4th Dec 17 possible

Please fix photo issues. Can't post photos - can't move photos - can't delete photos - can't delete albums! How much longer?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25

Feedback and Knowledge Base