Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Fix upload of photos issue

Please fix photo upload issue

3rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

470 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Vio sites commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since the new "neo" yahoo groups started everything are problems. You can't go so slowly resolving them, you must have a great team behind a product or service do you offer. It's because they are free? Then this is lame.
    We need problems as uploading photos on the yahoo groups to be fixed, and we need to have a proper support. A direct email to contact you whenever we have a problem, because I'm pretty sure you don't even read this!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem with the photo section. Cannot create new album or upload photos. Also cannot edit albums to delete albums or photos in old albums. Can you fix please?

went to the group site, went to photos, went to create album, gave a title, picked out pictures and then did the upload, said upload was successful, then on last step of posting to group got a failure note, so please fix creating a new album and uploading pictures

also, seems when someone tries to send an email with a photo, the photos do not show unless there is a message included

seems there must be some link in the logic broken

• m.v. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in a few days we have 6th month anniversary.....
    No upload since 4th Dec 17 possible

• Lynn Mayes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix photo issues. Can't post photos - can't move photos - can't delete photos - can't delete albums! How much longer?

• Wilf Olson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem here! When are the photo issues going to be fixed? Still can't upload photos. Still can't delete photos. Please fix this ASAP!

When are the photo issues going to be fixed? Still can't upload photos. Still can't delete photos. Please fix this ASAP!

After months of problems one of my groups finally started to function again recently - but not all of them. When is it going to be possible to post photos in Yahoo! groups again?

we are having the same issue - suddenly we cannot post photos to our group. Please fix.

This week no mail has got through to the web version, but all had photos attached.
    I have now sent a text only email as well as one with a photo: neither has got through.
    Poking text into the web version, and today a poked photo got through. However, it was only a single, and not large. One swallow doth not a spring make.

'Please post ideas about how we can improve the groups': Blatant spin, always ignored. Management has done nothing to fix this, and now yahell has plummeted worse, with lots of text posts not appearing either. The largest groups to which I belong have defected to forum software, to groups-io, to google groups and to facebook. This is just what yahell management wants.

• m.v. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

after a short period where I could post photos using some tricks - nothing works....shame

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24

Feedback and Knowledge Base