Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Fix upload of photos issue

Please fix photo upload issue

2nd ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

537 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix the photos in The Chaser Owners Group and any other groups that are having problems. Why don’t you respond Yahoo?

• Ronald Wesley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

STILL CANNOT send out photos to the group. Yahoo people REFUSE to talk about this problem or fix it.

Not much point using Yahoo groups if photos does not work...or is that the objective? Stoney silence was the stern reply. Handy as a hip-pocket in a singlet.

Wed.13.3.19 test: photos are back, with no announcement re the cause, the cure, or likely future reliability.

Tues.12.1.19 test: the same as before. Photos go through only to those on direct email, and not to the web version. It went for this length once before, and for a shorter duration on the second run in 2018. Obviously management wants people to defect.

Mon.11.3.19 test post: still no photos to the web (either with the post, or into the archive of photos). Now since 16.2.19.

Sun.10.3.19 test post: unchanged since 16.2. I endorse all of the comments in this thread, but arrogant yahell allows only 'flag as inappropriate', and not 'flag as highly appropriate'. It doesn't read anything from feedback anyhow. The whole section exists to help us spend our energy and feel as if we have achieved something.

• Erik North commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is becoming rather intolerable, to try and load the photos and then not have them appear. It has been going on for close to a full MONTH now. Yahoo!, when are you going to solve this issue?!

9.3.19 test, same as daily since 16.2: No photos on the web version, only to direct email.
    What makes it worse is the arrogant smug comment at one side:
    'We've improved your Yahoo Groups experience. See what's new'.

8.3.19 test: same as every day since 16.2. Nothing goes to the web version.
    The useless feedback section wants me to sign in again just to comment: I am signed in, which is how I know that the photo feature is still a failure.

Someone wrote that yahoo wants to get rid of the groups because there's no money in it. Not true; in recent albums ads have appeared between the photo lines.

• Kracey Ted commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since February 19 2019, unable to add, manage pictures in photo albums...
    You don't reply our help's requests...
    Today all is breaks down !

My Wed.6.3 test was delayed for 24 h. As for over 2 weeks, the photo goes to people on direct email, but not to the web version. Management wants us to defect after it failed to kill all groups in two tries in 2018.

I didn't send a test on 5.3, but the 6.3 is now in a queue: yahell has distributed nothing for 16 h. That has been an earlier failing, and has lasted for 72 h or longer.
    Management never sends a message of explanation or apology to list owners.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27

Feedback and Knowledge Base