Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Fix upload of photos issue

Please fix photo upload issue

4th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

316 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo groups have not worked correctly since changing to Neo groups. Photos are no longer easy to post or enlarge to see a bigger photo. An option to change photo size posted would sure help.

Also when doing maintenance you could post across groups so everyone knows it is you and not their computers.

• Erik North commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This photo situation is becoming not merely irritating but even intolerable at times. Someone at Yahoo needs to get on the stick, and soon! I'm begging for Yahoo to do something.

• Marjorie Kessler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been part of the CyberQuilters for years and this is a real problem for all of us. In addition, you keep losing my password and making me change it. Either fix the thing, or tell folks we can't have it anymore and we'll take our group elsewhere.

The only one which is working is the one where I place photos for publication in a club magazine, and they have to be at full publishing size and quality. For other groups, it seems that most members are on direct email. I am not, as that can be quite overloaded. Those who aren't on direct email have to resort to a range of workarounds: links, a private archive, my flickr site. That is cumbersome for them and time-consuming for me. I also have to take time to pull the photos down again after being up for 7 days, and so new members never see the past posts.

I have been unable to upload photos in my groups since 2nd December. This is all very frustrating. Yahoo no longer provides a direct contact address to report these issues and, at the top of this page, they state that "this forum is not monitored for any support-related issues". I fear that Yahoo Groups may well be a driverless truck heading for a terminal crash. I do hope that I am proved wrong.

fix posting photos. An option to post smaller size photos would help. Make it easier to contact yahoo to get issues fixed.

• Joyce Ragels commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to post photos should have been done right away. We should not have to request a feature that has always been there to be fixed. This has been going on for over a month. Enough already. Either fix it, or at least announce that you are not.

• JOAN WARR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix our photos, Even slower posting groups should be allowed to post their projects not just the very active groups.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16

Feedback and Knowledge Base