Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Our Yahoo Group (BCCSENIORS) is not receiving emails from anyone in our group. How to fix that?

I am the moderator of our Yahoo Group (BCCSENIORS). Since yesterday, our group is not receiving emails from anyone in our group. Consequently, no one is being notified about information about our group. How do I fix that?

69th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

43 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Phoebe Reece commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since Thursday, I cannot access the Yahoo Group I am the Owner for. I also cannot access any other Yahoo Group, whether I am a member or not. Yahoo needs to fix this!

• BRUCE WICKERT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No access to any of the 12 groups I manage, or access to any group that I don't manage. I hope yahoo fixes this soon.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A company statement would be of use, if there is a serious issue then I am sure people would understand. Not knowing is very frustrating.

• Kenneth Shapiro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Poor service. This makes At&t look like a bad company. They need to block more mergers of At&t until they get their business together.

• Alexis Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This kind of thing seems to be happening more regularly. Why haven’t you addressed these issues after five days?

• Ron Brett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As Moderator of a Group for 15 years I have had no problems with Yahoo Group mail up until the last 3 days.
    I have tried sending out my regular mail email several times over the last 3 days and each times they have failed to deliver. NOT HAPPY YAHOO!!!!!

• Bogdan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If Yahoo cannot communicate with users, then Yahoo one day will pay, when stock price start falling. If managers do not understand that, one day the company will fall down....

• Alan Gale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem here as well, is this what we can expect from Verizon now, no wonder many groups are switching to Groups.io

I contacted Yahoo and got the use the forum to fix your problems as nobody is available to help you reply from Yahoo....my main group will migrate to google groups and the group I just started is going to be going bust.....the third group I belong to is also not emailing anything and yet Yahoo has not helped anyone with this issue or replied on the forums to tell us what is wrong or when it will be fixed? That is because Verizon just bought Yahoo in summer.....so much for good customer service Verizon!

• Bogdan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a moderator of forum_psch and since 20 November 2017 forum does not work. No one from yahoo informed us about the reasons of that situation. Yahoo loses prestige as one of the leaders in the world...

This might be the severest Group outage in Yahoo history but they have not done anything to fix it or even just advise us.

• Gianni Montesorbo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have the same problem in the Norwegian translators group O-ring. A lot of frustration among the members, I can tell you.

• jean-Jacques F6HTG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi, idem for my groups, all not send ou receives messages, since 2 days, and not any explanation from Yahoo ! it's a shame ! one of my groups is working for more than 10 years, for an association gestion.
    please an answer from Yahoo.fr or .com will be welcome.
    thanks from F6HTG Jean-Jacques OWNER of:
    https://fr.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ham_info13/info
    https://fr.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DSTAR13/info
    and about 40 groups member and not working

• David Harper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I moderate a long-standing Yahoo Group, and we have the same problem. Posting from the Web Interface and sending emails to the group address both appear to succeed (no errors/bouncebacks) but messages are not sent to Members and do not appear in the Conversations archive.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base