Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

cannot edit event calender... why?

cannot edit..

162nd ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
John Labu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Michael Zurkammer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The inability to Edit or Delete an Event has been a problem for at least a year now. I had Reminders going out that were obsolete so we had to create Reminders in another Group to tell people to ignore the original Reminder. The technology behind this cannot be that complex. Have you to find a way to share this with Verizon and Yahoo! disconnected their telephone numbers.

• Michael Zurkammer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

These problems are at least past 1 year old. I can now access Events and create an Event and save it. Where it was saved to is an outstanding question as it disappears from the Calendar. The feel of ADD EVENT is different and quite frankly short of what it should have been and less intuitive in the process.
    One would think an on-line resource would include a URL entry as part of an Event these days!

• Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you do an add to calendar events? I can't even do that... and voted for that issue months ago.
    Calendar intially comes up with "add event" button on right, but then it disappears.

• Michael Scaief commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can not edit calendar in groups. The calendar is the primary reason we use Yahoo Groups. Need it fixed please.

• Ted Forte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The calendar on Yahoo groups hasn't worked for months now. What gives?

I can finally access the calendar and see events but I still can't add or edit them.

The calendar is the reason we have a Yahoo group. FIX IT !!!

• R P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

tengo problemas para agregar un evento nuevo, no aparece la opcion de agregar, borrar o editar

• N K Chari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Facing same problem in editing events. Anything is being done after having restored messages?

Feedback and Knowledge Base