Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

WHY IS MY GROUP NOT ACCESSIBLE SINCE YESTERDAY? AND THE BANNER IS CHANGED TO JUMPING YOUNG PEOPLE?...PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM, THANKYOU.

69th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
LAYNA JAN WILSON shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Arbie Herout commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem, and I think I have found the solution. I clicked on a link to a group from my email and was taken to the page of all the idiots jumping around, then redirected to the groups homepage. When I then opened my own groups folder and found the group still in the folder (viz., it had not closed), I clicked that link, and it worked correctly immediately.

I then cross-checked the urls for the two links, and guess what? YAHOO HAS CHANGED THE URLS! The link that worked had "neo" in it; the link without "neo" takes you to the page full of idiots.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR AD BLOCKER. Anyone telling you that the fix lies in turning off your ad blocker simply is trying to force you to look at more ads. To fix the problem, you will have to re-establish the urls in the links to your pages. Urls with "neo" in the address will work; the older urls without "neo" no longer function.

• Hermi van Waas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is your problem resolved already? I have the same problems with several of my groups already for severalweeks. Unfortunately. and nothing changed and also I didn't get any updates.

• Joyce Szuflita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a member of many groups. I can't access any of them! There is NO assistance from you. There are no answers on the community help forum - only people desperately trying to get on their groups. What the **** is the problem?!

• Stephen VanDusseldorp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Check if you have any ad blockers enabled, disable them, try accessing the group again, check if you have third party cookies blocked. clear cache, update browser, make sure javascript is enabled.

• Brian Lange commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have not been able to upload anything into my group for at least a week. Very disappointing. To the point that I am considering downloading all my albums and closing advising all th emembers to do the same, then close the group

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Previous week the problem was severely delayed mail delivery. This time the page is inoperable. Does Yahoo still value the Groups brand?

• hazel dowd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here, can't get into my group or other groups, been like this all day. What on earth is happening.

• Tom DAngelo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it was back to normal for about 10 minutes and right in the middle of browsing my groups, it switched again. What are you people doing? Leave the groups page alone!

• Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YAHOO!!!

They could at least say something!

• valerie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same problem where are my groups? i also received an invitation to join a group but yahoo wouldnt let me in , said the capcha was wrong and that I am not allowed here !!!
    since then I cant even open the invitation again I just get the message saying 404 page not found!!!!
    WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YAHOO!!!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base