Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Please fix the problem with posting photos

Please fix the photo function. We are unable to post photos or delete existing photos. The problem has continued for about two weeks.

11th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can Yahoo fix the problem with creating new albums and posting photos? This appears to be a problem that Yahoo chooses to ignore based upon all the comments here. Is it a problem with not having enough space for photo files? I can't even delete existing albums or photos. What's up?

• L g commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't you people at Yahoo read these messages from ****** off members !.

• Keith Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cannot upload any photos. This has been going on for many months.
    Do all the right things and even get an email notification that the photos have been added to the selected album.
    BUT THEY ARE NOT THERE

I would not recommend Yahoo groups as a workable host for a group
    It used to work before you improved it.

I don't expect it to be a simple as posting pictures in Facebook but the advantage of not getting bombed with gratuitous unwanted rubbish is a very big compensation

People, just fix it.
    It doesn't take much to keep most of your clients happy

• Arbie Herout commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

02/15/2018: I just took a look at all of my groups. Almost all of the photos in them now have been deleted.

Never in my life have I encountered such an incompetent assemblage of nincompoops running a web site! It is no wonder that Yahoo is going bankrupt!

• Arbie Herout commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

02/12/2018: Other group leaders complaining to me that they cannot upload photos to their groups, suggested I try to do same.

I was unable to post two new photos to my Topless Boxing Archives group and also was unable to delete two photos that needed to be replaced with better ones.

The system is broken again!

• Robert Clyde Allen. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello. I can't upload new Photo in my Yahoo group called NC Rowan County Anime Group. Please help fix. May you have a very nice day.

Feedback and Knowledge Base