Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

My files have disappeared. Where are they?

My files have all disappeared and no one left the group or did anything to them at all. We tried to open them this morning and they are all gone. Folder, files, and years of information. Where are they? We need them back in order for our group to function. Your customer service is the worst with it comes to contacting you and getting help. Please respond, help, or restore our files.

21st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ilene shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • p unger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As of Monday, May 14, 2018, I just discovered that my files folders in my Yahoo Group appear empty. While using Firefox I was allowed so search the FILES folder and the search happily returned the three files I was searching for. Unfortunately none could be opened, and when downloaded, all were corrupted. It appears that whatever has been happening is still going on and getting worse. All the data posted to FILES may have been lost.

WILL SOMEONE FROM YAHOO PLEASE GET ON TOP OF THIS PROBLEM!

• Dave Poulson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

all our files disappeared yesterday without warning.....10 years worth of important information gone at a stroke and no way of getting them back, it appears

• Sara Tarpley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our files disappeared and then reappeared. Our problem is that our invitations are not being sent.

• Osama El-ansary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plz my files for Islamic_Finance_Cairo disappeared for the first time. Plz how can I get them Back. Plz fix ASAP.

• Patti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have this same problem, all of our file folders and files disappeared last week?! What happened to all of our data? PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

• Curtis W. Murphy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having this problem with one of two groups. It is critical for the function of the group that this data be available. How do I get someone at Yahoo to address this. Has Verizon eliminated support for Yahoo? Looks like my only option is to contact the President's office at Verizon.

Feedback and Knowledge Base