Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Message posts not showing up for hours 9/2/18

This has been going on awhile now. Are we going to have to wait MONTHS again before its even fixed? Please fix this ASAP.

34th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jeff R shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Marvin Jackson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another day, another day of taking HOURS before the message posts show up. I'm not talking 1 or 2 hours, I'M TALKING 7 TO 24 HOURS. This needs to be fixed PRONTO.

• Neal Monroe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another day of Yahoo's inept tech support. The messags are not showing up for hours you idiots. FIX THIS OR I'M DONE.

• Chris Dorman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is still not working. Would be great to see your post show up at least within 30 minutes instead of 6 hours.

• Wyatt Boyd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So it continues. We get a few hours of it working and now back to not showing. I'm posting this on 10/21/18

• Randy Bowers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is getting old. EVERY weekend its something new. Last weekend the photos wouldn't show up. This weekend the messages don't show up. I am really getting tired of Yahell.

• Kevin Kerry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here we go again. Last week the photos wouldn't show. Now we are back to message posts not showing up. DO YOU EVEN CARE ANYMORE YAHOO???????????

• Michael Morrissey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Apparently Yahoo has noticed our complaints on this issue - they seem to have disabled our ability to vote for it.

• Michael Morrissey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has been going on for at least a couple YEARS now!!! What is wrong with Yahoo? Is there nobody with any competence working for Yahoo anymore? If there is they must be terribly embarrassed when anyone asks them where they work! It's clear that those who should be fixing this continuing issue just don't care. They have us as users who they can count when they sell advertising and they couldn't care less whether we get any use from their services.

• Karen Ivy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is happening again to my 2 groups, and is seriously affecting my ability to notify my subscribers of an important upcoming public meeting. As a retired technician, formerly supporting email for a major bank, I know perfectly well what's involved in keeping an email server functional, and you are not doing it. Please fix this ASAP.

• Jan Keyes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As the moderator/owner of a group, the membership looks to me to address and fix problems. We experience delays (sometimes days) in receiving each other's postings. I note from the comments below there doesn't appear to be any accountability on the part of Yahoo to at least try and explain what the problem is so I join others in expressing disappointment and disgust, Yahoo apparently doesn't care to have our business.

• Ian Richardson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is infuriating. Some messages go through the system in seconds or minutes, while others can take hours -- and sometimes for than a day. Why?

• Deion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I guess they don't look at these anymore. I'm done with Yahoo groups

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a continuing problem on the Yahoo groups I am a member of. Last week it took more than six hours for a post to show up. Today, I submitted a post about an hour ago and there still is no sign of it. It strikes me as odd that Yahoo should not have the bandwith to handle postings in a timely manner, because the volume of posts on my groups has fallen dramatically over the last 2 or 3 years as other social media platforms became more popular. I suspect that has happened everywhere.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base