Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

4/16/19 Message Posts not showing up for hours

I know this is a big waste of time because you jack azzez don't care. FIX THE ******** GROUPS!

131st ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ray Tolleson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My posts do not get sent out at all. I look in the group and they are there but not sent? Others complain about this too. Looks like yahoo censorship to me.

• Louise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well Karen, the reason for name calling is that we have been doing this and going through this EVERY MONTH FOR YEARS NOW. So keep on saying pretty please while the CEO's for this company just laugh, collect their 100's of thousands of dollars to save Yahoo a dime for NOT paying for decent tech support. Oh and click on their advertisers so they can keep earning their big checks to keep this the way it is.

• Karen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wonder if someone from Yahoo could post an update here for us???

And guys who have posted, for those of you who are calling the Yahoo folks insulting names, I might suggest that that is not usually the best way to solicit help.

Similar to the last "Karen" who posted, I have approved messages (that I myself posted online, and got a notification email for in my email) and only one of 4 messages over the last few days has shown up - and it was the second one that I approved.

I haven't had any approved messages show up for going on three days! What the heck is going on. Please is there anyone we can contact to inform them of a problem with your back end.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is 4/28/19 and the messages STILL don't show up for hours if they even do. Some never show up. What is with you people. Is this how you get your jollies? If I owned this company I'd fire the whole lot of you incompetent morons.

Feedback and Knowledge Base