3 mths later - still so many bugs!
- many of our members, who had no trouble before, still can't post to neo format-list
- often members can see the homepage summaries, but can't open the messages using some servers
- some members can post messages, he summaries show up, but when opening, just a blank page
- whether using a p.c., mac, ipad or smart-phone, all functions much slower, just as with yahoo mail in last several months
- when using smart phones or i-pads, paragraphs and formatting usually not working. Makes reading difficult. Also deleting part of message and replying in context almost impossible.
- still not user-friendly at all. For example, most members had no idea, until recently pointed out by one, that a small arrow on the right of messages hides the ads while reading or composing a message, giving a full screen.
- still no way to expand messages to read through 30 at a time without further clicks as we could do before.
- still no way when reading an old message to go to message list at that point to read other messages before and after it. So easy before.
- files still have bugs - apostrophes still show up garbled, links not working
The list goes on....
Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Unfortunately we can’t touch on every single individual point you’ve made but we can touch on several.
All issues that are computer/device related should be troubleshot by the individual experiencing the issue. Those members can find the steps they need at our help pages here:
The other issues that are bugs, which you clearly call out already have open feedback ideas here that you should add your thoughts and votes to.
As you’ve provided a wide array of issues that can be resolved on the customer’s side and some that can’t, we can’t merge your idea or state we’re going to fix everything you’ve listed. I recommend you review this site for the posts about each individual point you’ve made as I believe you’ll see we recommend troubleshooting or we’re already looking into common issues that have been reported over the last 3 months.
Feedback is most useful to us when it is one clear idea backed up by the steps you’ve taken to resolve it, that maybe didn’t work. Long lists are not helpful in this setting because it does not allow us to truly leave it open for further votes or merge it with ideas of the same nature. Please consider this limitation in the future.
I’ve now closed your idea but feel free to post further feedback that’s specific to the new change, whether that be a new idea or adding to existing ideas! We ARE listening and working to make this a product you all love!
Thank you for participating!
no longer use yahoo online since neo. :+\
Pls help fix above listed bugs asap. Tks.
Hi, I found it is not user-friendly as the previous version and it seems slower than previous version