Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups further.

Is anyone at Yahoo listening to the complaints and problems with NEO?????????????????

We have been unable to delete anything on the groups for three weeks now - has anyone at Yahoo been made aware of this problem - I managed to contact Customer Care but so far only received the basic acknowledgement.

Give us all a Happy Christmas by sorting out these errors - P L E A S E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JanJan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Product SupportAdminProduct Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

Hi Jan

There was a glitch in edge servers that were blocking certain type of requests from some IP addresses – this issue has been fixed. Marking this as completed. Thank you for your patience.

Yahoo Groups Product Team

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No, clearly, Yahoo is not even monitoring this list. Spam makes it on here repeatedly, and the last they replied to any of these topics was December 10th. There is a new Customer Care page but none of their fixes actually work. People claim to have gotten replies from here, but since I can't find where you can even email them, I don't know what I've done wrong.

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_US

The only way Yahoo is going to change their tune is if everyone just stops using them, all groups go silent. Near impossible, but they refuse to listen to anything in the meantime.

• CharliCharli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since it's apparent YAHOO isn't listening to us. Write the advertisers. Let them know your frustrations about NEO are spilling over onto their products. Maybe that will get Yahoos attention.

• CeafterjnowlesCeafterjnowles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have grey hair now from all the stress and frustration of trying to do anything on the group - life used to be so enjoyable - please make all our Christmasses this year and put things back to normal service Yahoo.

I am having all sorts of problems one minute I vpcan get on and post other iMessage I can get on and not post getting sick go trying to do this and like others after spending an age doing all this it's very frustrating

I quite agree Jan. Having spent an age trying to upload photographs. This was followed by another hour trying to sort out the data base, which I had to ask you to sort out for me, thus wasting not only my time but your time as well. I'm sick to the back teeth of the wretched thing.

• Marlene SwaineMarlene Swaine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not able to leave messages in the Database and have trouble accessing messages.
        Getting really hacked off with it all at the moment

Feedback and Knowledge Base