Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups further.

Continued problems with Groups

I received an email message from Yahoo today thanking me for my suggestions to fix the mess that was made of Groups, or to return to the old functional format for Groups. Your message states you have no intention to roll back the disastrous changes made to Groups, and that you feel that everything is now working great. I disagree, and have moved most of my Groups away from Yahoo and I won't be back. Too few fixes, took way too long. Bye.

37th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pete BrownPete Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can understand a business decision to dump groups but Yahoo should just come out with a public statement that it wishes to exit this business and give the groups a few months to transition to another format elsewhere. Yahoo can not be serious that it regards the present status of group pages as acceptable to users. Are there any adults in charge?

• NO to neo!NO to neo! commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why not "roll back" the UK groups and then see what owners/moderators comments are? Do a comparison.

• NO to neo!NO to neo! commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too am seriously considering moving elsewhere. I have over 200 Family History groups and we can not use them as in the past, so they are almost defunct.

Feedback and Knowledge Base