Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups further.

Membership & activity on my group have PLUMETTED due to Yahoo Groups changes...

Membership & activity on my group have PLUMETTED due to Yahoo Groups changes...

37th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Declined  ·  Yahoo Support StaffAdminYahoo Support Staff (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

Hi,

We’re sorry to hear this but this is not feedback we can use to better the product. I have to decline this idea at this time.

I’ve now closed your idea but feel free to post further feedback that’s specific to the new change, whether that be a new idea or adding to existing ideas!

Thank you for participating!

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bill KayBill Kay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My message traffic for 1075 members has been cut by 2/3 since NEO was forced on us about 5-6 months back. Our message traffic is lower now than at anytime in the last nine years. Now Facebook is responsible for some of that, but at the cutover point to NEO we dropped from 200 messages per month (averaged), down to 75 last month and fewer this month. This has to be hurting your ad revenue! Imbedding advertisements in the messages aren't fooling anyone, people just scroll down another inch.... sigh...

• Mardi GeeMardi Gee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our group has become almost completely inactive due to the changes you've made. The new format is not attractive or user friendly!

Feedback and Knowledge Base