NOT BETA TESTERS. GIVE US SOFTWARE THAT WORKS
FIX NEO - STILL FULL OF BUGS!
We expect an answer to every one of these points explaining how you have fixed it.
NEO format does not function properly. You claim to have fixed all the problems but that is not true.
1. When moderators edit a pending message, as soon as you click edit, the message disappears. You have to scroll a long way up to find it. It should appear right in front of you.
2. Automatic messages upon joining still will not go out no matter what you do with scheduling and notifications... it doesn't work!
3. Files keep showing Document Not Found when the document IS there.
4. Text files are a big ugly unreadable jumble. Fix this! There are millions of text files across groups - you have wrecked them and all the time we put into creating them has been tossed into the garbage by you - how disrespectful can anyone be.
5. The editing box for pending messages is too small!
6. People should not have to click three dots to see a whole message.
7. Databases still don't work.
8. The type is still bluish grey instead of black which makes it very hard to read.
9. Yahoo Mail sent to Groups has teeny tiny type which is hideous to try to read. Fix this!!!!
10. Sometimes there is some bizarre message at the bottom of the window that looks like a bunch of weird code. Whatever it is, it should not be visibly displayed. It looks virus like, like malware. If Yahoo is doing that, please stop.
11. Fix databases so older ones can be retrieved by people using languages that have accent marks over or under letters.
13. Our group members are writing for private help to moderators because they cannot get into files and they also are having to try multiple times to post from the website. Fix this so people can get into files and can post from the website reliably and consistently!!!
These are not all the problems, either. As you can tell from reading your own feedback board.
Bill Kay commented
Don't your software developers unit and integration test? Don't you have a QA department? Did you outsource this project to a foreign country?
Michael Ludwig commented
I strongly agree with point # 6. Having symbols like this makes it difficult for users to tell what is what, even for computer geeks like me.