Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups further.

you might try reading your feedback!

I've been sitting here all morning reading feedback from other Yahoo users about your NEO, which is a pain in the you-know-what to navigate, and have come to the conclusion that you don't care. If you are so arrogant that you can't admit that NEO is a huge mistake, then you are going to find yourself sitting in a board room staring at blank computer screens because your Yahoo customers have deserted you for another format. Get rid of NEO and fire the creative airhead who dreamed it up.

24th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Doris Marie GerardDoris Marie Gerard shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • karen boekaren boe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously? Just "declined"? Are you admitting you don't read your feedback? Way to have good customer service and insure loyalty. Don't pay attention to us. We'll be toddling off to other sites anyway. Why don't you just admit you don't want to service groups anymore?

• CharliCharli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If another company creates something like Yahoo Groups I'm gone. I'm sick of trying to use a system that doesn't work. It's apparently Yahoo doesn't give a **** about their users.

• BillBill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do think they read, they just do not comprehend or understand or just go WTF

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another vote here for the old format. I've recently had to move a group I moderate, from Yahoo to Facebook, because the members simply couldn't use the format and interface.

• VirgilVirgil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow, and I thought I had problems with NEO, but to find some one who has my last name just added a smile to my face.
        Their attitude about not changing back, wont improve anything.

The thing that pains me is yahoo will not deal with filth on groups that are not set for adults. They claim they will remove any group that's not following group guidelines. Yet the fact that I belong to a number of groups that do not have an active moderator, filth keeps showing up daily.

• karen boekaren boe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Almost every post tells them how we feel. They either ignore us or give us canned answers. They don't really care what we think, or they would have responded to the thousands of requests that asked them to return to classic while they beta tested this mess. So many problems and they keep telling us something has been fixed, but the problems continue....

Feedback and Knowledge Base