Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups further.

Cannot see names of photos to properly reorder them

This problem has been posted by others, and you have declared it "completed" and "closed" when in fact you have NOT addressed it. When I select "Reorder Photos" I see the photos in the album without names, so I cannot even manually reorder them to the original alphabetical or numeric order, as I could in "classic Yahoo." And there's no option to automatically correct the ordering. So my photos end up in a random jumble.

3rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Hoosier DaddyHoosier Daddy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

124 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jan!Jan! commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In many cases, changing the order of photos could be more easily done if we had a way to get a list, WITHOUT thumbnails, of photos in an album. The list should include functions to sort by column headers and manually moving rows up or down. We also need a way to retain the order so it doesn’t revert to system-wide default.

• GrahamGraham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The 'new' Yahoo Groups is a lot less user-friendly than the 'classic' Yahoo.

In the Yahoo Groups which I moderate, I can no longer correspond with an applicant before accepting them into the Group. In the past, if the applicant did not meet the Group's membership criteria, I could advise them how to revise their application. Now, I can only Accept or Deny.

• Marla SpellenbergMarla Spellenberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Once I reorder my albums or photos, I would like that order "remembered" so I don't have to go thru the process every time to find the album I want to add or manipulate a photo. A sort order by date would be helpful, too!

• CharliCharli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's NEO Mayers own software project. In 40 years of using computers this is by far one of the wrost pieces of software ever developed. My dog could have written a better program!!

• ChristianChristian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As the owner and admin of group with some 13,5th members from 2003 I was little bit surprised when I got info from members that they can not open photo section. I checked it and didn't found anything wrong so asked YAHOO support for help, till now without ANY answer, Wanted to reorder photos and again problem with names, wanted to put new photo to photo section- problems was not working properly. OMD what's going wrong with Yahoo. It is like TITANIC.

• pionex_123456pionex_123456 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

neo does suck, but you would have better results asking a car to change yahoo back than the people who changed it in the first place, they love it.

• Robert WrightRobert Wright commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Neo sucks! I was going to switch to pay yahoo but I am changing my mind with all these group changes.

• Willie GriffonxWillie Griffonx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Again, just wondering who the person in charge at Yahoo is. Can't believe they did this.

Listen to your consumers.

FIX IT.

The Fonx

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your NEO is causing problems, and defections and people just shutting down...please revert to the old way of reordering.
        Mike

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base