Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups further.

Neo does NOT work well with the Safari browser. It has become worse & worse & is now almost completely unusable together. Please REMEDY ASAP

Neo doesn't like Safari. Please remedy that ASAP!

20th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

39 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • no wayno way commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I only wish I could be called competent if I were able to make one successful test.
        This still does not work. The way you make any submit work is to refresh the page. Great job Yahoo, but at least it makes the "dashboard" look good to upper management as the error is closed.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We still have members using Macs who are saying this isn't working well using the Safari browser. Have you tried "signing up as a new member" with the Mac and tried it that way? Any other suggestions aside from our members having to change their browsers?

Our members using MAC's are having a difficult time . I would think that matters! Many cannot respond on the site when using chrome.

• Rosebd8Rosebd8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEO does work for me with with Chrome on my MAC, but I want to use Safari due to other issues with Chrome. Are you testing with a MAC and Safari? ... that is my specific problem.

• Bill KayBill Kay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Safari does not provide the list items: FILES or DATABASE. Why did you deprecate those features on Safari ?????????????

Admin -- from the comments of many regular Mac users, you'll have no difficulty seeing that your beta testing vs our daily attempt to use NEO vastly differ from your experience. You are providing a SERVICE to supposedly ALL potential users. You are not living up to the implied contract that you have with a LARGE portion of that usership. You can decline, but we can leave & there go the $$$$$$$$$

• BonnieBonnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The problem CONTINUES with my Mac running Mavericks using Safari. There is no problem when the same Mac is using FireFox. And there is no problem with my iPad, running iOS7 using Safari, so the issue appears to be centered around Mavericks/Safari/NEO. Several Mac users in one of the more active groups I am a member of have posted similar complaints, so I don't know what you have tested and convinced yourself all is well, IT IS NOT!!!

• CherylCheryl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Declined! Do we all have to leave Yahoo? Or just buy new computers? You tested it only on the most update Mac/Safari and many do not have that. No fair! Groups used to work for eveyone, now I guess only for those who can afford a new computer every 2 or 3 years.

• Hoosier DaddyHoosier Daddy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see improvement in Yahoo performance when I use it in Firefox rather than Safari. The fault is with Yahoo.

• CherylCheryl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Safari used to work better before February. What changed? You should go back and pinpoint your programing changes to find the problem.

Firefox is SOMEWHAT more tolerable as is Chrome, but it's not very good with it either.

It got SO bad the other day, that as someone with a Yahoo “family” email address, I had to call Yahoo Tech support. Even the woman with whom I worked couldn’t believe the issues & we were using Firefox.

You did not do enough beta testing before the roll out. NEO is BAD!

Yahoo lists has become absolutely insufferable & unworkable.

• no wayno way commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you Yahoo for removing another time waster as your new format while emulating Safari, does not work well with it. From participating in groups regularly, I'm now down to cleaning out my mailbox of group messages monthly. You have saved me many hours of browsing Yahoo advertising.

• CharliCharli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The truth is NEO doesn't work at all with anything. It's a piece of ****. Who ever decided to replace classic groups with NEO should not only be fired but should have to return every paycheck they collected.

I use Safari and the new format makes navigation within the blog very difficult. It needs to remedied!

• Larry Larry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ads are getting to be most annoying. I used to kinda like them, now I can't stand them. Some block a good 1/3 message which means I miss that much of the email. Can't figure out how to minimize them or delete them, even tried clicking the link hoping it'd go away after reading an ad. Very frustrating. I guess you get what you pay for.....

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base