Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups further.

Database

Since the improved Database was rolled out today some tables have disappeared - it is of some concern as in all three of my groups it is the address books that have gone containing all the members home addresses.

We appreciate the improvements but worry about the problems they seem to have caused.

38th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JanJan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael LudwigMichael Ludwig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My biggest problem is that I can't edit the data in the tables in the Database of a Group where I am the Moderator (Realm of Silence). Specifically, I would like to change the data in a couple records of the Who's Playing field of the Original Sailor Senshi table. Yes, I see a pencil icon for each & every record of this table. And yes, I can click on it and get the pop-up that contains the data for that particular record. But when I change the data in the Who's Playing field then click the Save button, my change never takes! It still shows the old data in that record of that table, no matter what I do! This is a huge problem!

• Joann DryeJoann Drye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since the data base has changed no one in my group (that are all authorized) can make any changes or even add to the database... it is useless... you have ruined it.

• Miz PiersonMiz Pierson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Half of our columns have disappeared in one of our databases, which makes it pretty much worthless, since one of the columns had the PHONE numbers of our members. Sure hope you can get them back!

• MinnieMinnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has also happened on my groups all of our databases are gone how can this be an improvement

• JanJan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for returning our address books - just curious why they disappeared though!!!

• CherylCheryl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My group's largest table has also disappeared. I use Mac/Safari/iPad. My group is Nutshell_Cubbyhole and the title of the missing table is Prior Group Reads, By Author. Please restore it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base