Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Allow the entire Membership list to be Exported 2

I know this has been Declined, but it's REALLY important for many reasons.

One of them is that the Members list is hard to Search and hard to Scroll - the online display doesn't even show all the Fields!

Small Example - I need to see which members are Moderated.

David

22nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DavidDavid shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Scott AdamsScott Adams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They won't do it. They do not want people to move to another platform. That is why they declined it.

• David ADavid A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like many here I have invested huge effort over the years to try to make my group a success. If we are to do that, then we must continue to invest effort to help Yahoo discover the flaws in their product and to bring to their attention things that cripple our ability to manage the group as we would like to and, and as we deserve to be able to.

But that effort is not being repaid by you, Yahoo, with the consideration we as users deserve. And every time you treat our concerns with a dismissive attitude, you are eroding a little bit of each our desire to continue as loyal customers. And when you do this, Yahoo, you do it at your peril.

• Chris SuslowiczChris Suslowicz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They didn't even bother to give a reason for declining the (eminently reasonable) request to restore previously existing functionality. :-(>

There are a large number of reasons why the group owner (at the very least) and preferably all the moderators should be able to download the entire list in a usable format.

What (if it's not too much trouble) is Yahoo!'s reason for us not being permitted to do this?

Feedback and Knowledge Base