Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

THE NEO PROGRAM STINKS, IS DIFFICULT TO USE & DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY

ALL THIS TIME & NEO STILL STINKS.
WHEN will Yahoo give us something that WORKS and is USER Friendly? GIVE us back our old program; at least it worked, was simple to use, you could read our information and it made sense.

Older Members and the Handicapped are complaining and rebelling. Obviously, Yahoo does not care about them. NOT to mention that the older folks don't understand how to use this NEO program. They want simplicity because they are not computer whizzes. The people who created this NEO Program must have hated average people who are not tech savvy.

Members hate NEO and Moderators hate it also.

HOW many TIMES do we have to complain to Yahoo about this mess.
There is NOTHING GOOD about this NEO Program.

Yahoo, please STOP TELLING US HOW GOOD this Neo Program is, because it STINKS.
>STINKS< >STINKS< STINKS>; and nothing Yahoo does will ever improve it, it just keeps getting worse and more complicated to use.

WILL YAHOO EVER WAKE UP and SEE THE LIGHT?????

9th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dr. Eugene CastrovilloDr. Eugene Castrovillo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i CAN'T POST AN ADVERT ON HERE NOW........SOMEONE TELL ME HOW. put in header fine. try to put in text - lovely dotted line surround appears and you can't type in it. CRAZY SYSTEM........the old one was perfect.

You have to be able to contact upper management in order to make them aware of all the problems. Marissa Meyer (President and CEO) seems to be oblivious to what is happening in the "email" division. It is a disgrace. I've had my account for 20 years and will have to give it up. I had many distribution lists (as they were called back in the day) and they're all trashed. You never know if you're going to be able to log on or not, and other friends with Yahoo cannot email me, among a myriad of other "glitches".

• Jenifer RansomJenifer Ransom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since Neo came on the scene I am no longer able to open the posts in Webmail. Please return to the old, user friendly program.

• Clint HallClint Hall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please return to the former program. I am having considerable difficulty with the Neo program as are our other 330 list members.

Neo is a complete failure as far as users and moderators are concerned. It has been in place since Sept. 2013 and *still* does not please the users.

Interesting that Yahoo has gone to a ranking system rather than a count of the votes. It must have been getting embarrassing seeing the TENS OF THOUSANDS of comments expressing displeasure with their beloved Neo.

"Neo" means "new". It does not mean "better".

• TinaTina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree , the new yahoo groups is not user friendly. Can't search nearly as easily, very combersome, deleted more then one message when only one was checked, and delivered to the whole group via email/posted to the webpage when only one persons email was in the address bar!

I agree that the new version is close to incomprehensible.I find I am avoiding checking groups I visited daily because the format is so annoying.

Insert a few more ads and there will be no reason to visit the site at all.

I bet yahoo will soon erase your request

I am giving it 3 votes !

99,9% of users support this request if you look at their input !!

I agree what they were thinking ? We are the user they should ask us if we want some changes or we were happy with the old yahoo. I particularly prefer the old one because what she said. I have lupus and my hands hurt a lot. There are days that I can' not use it. I have to open another in gmail because I need something easy.

Feedback and Knowledge Base