Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups further.

Stop messing with Yahoo Groups!

Yahoo groups worked perfectly up until your last "improvement", and
now it's FUBAR- and as of today, I can't even reach my groups! Quit
making changes just to make changes.

5th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The photos section is working terribly now. I load photos; they even show in "reorder" function, but as soon as that's done, there are blank spaces where certain photos are supposed to be. And if we can choose and save a preferred view for messages, why not a saveable choice for how we organize our photos and database too? The site still, a year after the revamp, remains a mass of frustration.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I concur. Every time I log in to get information from one of my Groups, I discover that Yahoo has found a way to make its Groups function worse. It would be impressive, if not so annoying. No, I don't want to create an account with Yahoo. Why can't I use my Google account log in anymore? Here's a tip, forcing people to create unnecessary and completely nonfunctional accounts will not encourage anyone to use your worthless system. Will definitely be switching to Google Groups.

Finally got access to my groups... I replace my IE8 running on XP platform with Firefox vs30 from Mozilla. My two cents....

I'm looking for my groups, previously listed, and now I can't simply find them. Where in the name of God you put it??? Please, keep this simple... Don't mess any more with it.

Does Google allow adult groups, i.e. nude pictures? I am sick and tired of these incompetent Yahoo programmers fixing one thing and then breaking two others. Even when neo started, I had no problem loading photos in that section...now sometimes it works, sometimes it says it worked but the photos don't appear in the album...even when just trying to load 1 more picture. If Google allows adult groups, it is getting close to time to leaving this piece of sewage group system behind. Most complain about the features...my complaint is NOT the plan that much. They simply aren't competent enough to make it work.

• Marc MartinMarc Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's a cookie problem -- delete your cookies (or just delete your YahooGroup cookie), and you will able to access YahooGroups again.

my message below. just an addition I use Internet explorer 11 and have windows 8.1 and an older one windows 7 neither would access yahoo groups

I too hav tried for days to get to my groups but had no luck until today when I went a long way around and finally here I am. I really DO NOT use a mobile but have given a number just to get in. FED UP!!!!

Yahoo groups is now terrible. I am a moderator in two groups and can no longer find them. Even to grant access to new members.

• Susan FrederickSusan Frederick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEO works with Chrome but no longer works with Firefox.
        I have used Firefox for many years with YG and even after NEO you could access the web funtions of YG.
        But as of Friday June 27 when you try to acess YG it does not work.

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

Cookies have not been disabled but YG still does not work with Firefox.

• Mirza BaigMirza Baig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo totally messed up the YG , they are not listening , it's about time we take our complaints to the press.

• Susan FrederickSusan Frederick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As of today you can no longer access your groups via the NEO web interface.

"the page isn't redirecting properly" even when you try to reload.,

Can not get to any group.

Why do you always wait until a Friday to mess around with NEO when no one is there to fix the bus you create. You probably all started the July 4th holiday early.

NEO is just terrible. You just keep making it worse.

Feedback and Knowledge Base