Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

repair Events calendar

Too many of my groups members cannot access the Events calendar. They see a message that the moderator has not enabled their account to access Events, but I cannot see anything wrong with their details, and I cannot see any way to fix it.

45th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ajit Antony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I go to Events for month states that there are no events for the period. I know I have entered events and messages do go to members about the events except today when there should have been an event notice for February 3, there is none sent.
    Please correct this ASAP.
    Ajit I Antony
    EE Mearns Bird Club Yahoo Group

• Va Flyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As of 8 Aug 2017 at 8pm, the events calendar no longer works and the following message is displayed: "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later."

This is creating a major communications problem for our Group for which scheduling is essential. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!

Please note in your feedback section there are numerous complaints about this feature not working as of Aug 8th, 2017

• Rick Poepping commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo, can you look at the fact that the calendar is not available? Give us some sort of response that you are:
    1. aware of the issue and looking at it
    2. some sort of eta when you think this will be resolved.

Thank you

• Marian Beard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey, Yahoo! the first post, from Anonymous, is "under review." Well, OK . . . except that it was posted THREE YEARS AGO.

• Marian Beard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In early 2017, we had a problem with new group members not able to see the Events. Somehow that problem seems to have disappeared.
    But now (August 2017) neither moderators nor regular members can see Events, getting a message about "your access is being processed." This has gone on for days.
    If Yahoo does not fix this, my group will have to move to a different platform, because we depend on the calendar for a shared schedule across operating systems and devices.

Feedback and Knowledge Base