Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Please remove the footers from our stationery sends.

Please remove the footers from our stationery sends. The stationery doesn't look or work properly now.

3rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DaisyDaisy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

188 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Scripters have found ways to hide them. It is just an inconvenience to have to do so.
        Where there is a will there is a way.

Carol does have a point. But Yahoo has simply closed / ducked the issue.
        Rather short-sighted of them. But then such as they often are.
        It is a well known phenomenon. I did not expect it to get a result.

Why can't you fix it so we can share our stationery without those footers that ruin our sends?

• CarolCarol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is easily adjustable to blank the data out in your own access panel. The rest of us use the footers specifically for a reason and need them. If you think removing them for all of us is a popular idea, wait until you see the huge hue and cry if they get removed from all groups.

A better request is to make them something you can click to turn off for your own group, or a user selection the member themselves selects (option by default should be on, member can modify to turn off).

I don't see what the footers accomplish. Our stationery only goes to members of the group and the info you add that messes up our sends doesn't prove anything. We know how to access our group page etc. So what's the point of adding them?

Please..one more time...you have added MORE footers and are really messing up our calendars...one more time...what part of that do you not get....??? LEAVE things alone and stop messing things up...what the heck is wrong with you people...find something else to do...get a job...get a life..get a hobby...do something else other than ***** up the group pages....every time we get them working great..you guys ***** them up.... keep your hands out of the cookie jar....please get that stuff off my group pages...and stop messing up my calendars..I spend a lot time setting those up...and in an instant you have messed them all up...

• teratera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How much more feedback do you need??? You can see how upset and frustrated we all are with Yahoo putting the ads in our beautiful stationery. You evidently don't care about your subscribers.

Please remove the Yahoo footers from our email. It is ruining the stationery scripts that we are using. We love making email stationery and have been using them with our group for many years but now, they are coming in with the Yahoo footer right in the middle of the stationery. This ruins the beauty of the stationery that we worked so hard to create.

Well, you all are playing around with the very people that keep your Yahoo healthy.....
        YOUR GROUPS! How many times do you think you can keep changing **** from day to day before these groups dwindle out completely?If you want to be rid of us, then stop your groups but if you wish to keep us, then I would suggest that you do more that REVIEW! You have just about taken every bit of the joy out of our groups now. The work that goes into different things that are being made, is slowly but surely being destroyed by you people. I hated it when you took the group chat area away I STILL DESPISE NEO! and I don't like to receive stats with your garbage all over it. We know we send to groups so we don't need all your junk telling us where it is going or coming from or whatever! THINK ABOUT THIS. How long do you think the other services on Yahoo are going to watch before they offer up a different group place for us all to go.? Everyone but YAHOO seems to understand the problems that you all keep causing!! You are lucky that some of us don't like Google groups so we keep hanging on thinking that one day you people will listen to us. I pray that someone else will come through with a great group offer that offers everything you USED TO OFFER! If anyone out there is listening to us, start your own group area so we have someplace nice to go! I assure you we would come over there in droves!

Please do more than just review our complaints......do as we ask so our hobby of stationery making can continue to bring us joy instead of frustrations.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base