Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups further.

Stop replacing MY cover with a non-related Yahoo generic cover; STOP recoloring my cover in purple

I have been posting covers on my Neotized group since last December with NO PROBLEMS. I had a good, group theme related cover on the group's website since June 1 that had been removed by Yahoo when I went to my group last night (7/14) my cover with dogs was gone from my dog breed group. In it's place was an obvious Yahoo generic cover with a bunch of teenager jumping in the air... totally non-related to a dog group.

I've been to my group page regularly, and so I know this change was made recently, within the last few days. If Yahoo lost MY cover photo in some data loss, they should have contacted me to request I re-upload my cover.

To make things worse, when I uploaded a new cover, although it looked fine to me upon upload, when I left the group and returned to the group, I found Yahoo has RECOLORED my photo of 3 dogs on a sandy beach in front of blue sky with all greens and purples. It's DISGUSTING and ruins the viewability of the photo.

I've now re-uploaded the photo 3 times and EVERY TIME, Yahoo recolors it in greens and purples. I have screen captures I'd be happy to provide if Yahoo provided a place to do bug reports from the gear icon on my info page.

This bug needs to be FIXED and FAST!

10th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nedra EwartNedra Ewart shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • FCFC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've given up on trying to keep a decent photo on most of my groups. Just about the time all seems to be working, Yahoo messes it up again!

Feedback and Knowledge Base