Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Please fix the yahoogroups calendar!

Please fix the reminders in the calendar. No matter how many times I save the reminders, it doesn't actually save. I can edit the calendar entry 20 times, but it never "sticks". We haven't had a reminder sent out in almost 2 months.

104th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
tabithaspitzer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • bclee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've also had this problem in one of my Yahoogroups. I've had to delete the event, wait several hours or a day, and then re-enter the event. PITA.

• Melissa Klimo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also having the same issue. When I finally worked out how to contact Yahoo about it (don't ask me how, I don't know and cannot seem to replicate), they sent what I believe to be automated messages. Finally, I sent back another reply and they turned the reminders/events back on for a few days. They told me it was due to spam on the site. There has been NO spam so this was a convenient excuse for them. A few days later, it has gone off again and I tried replying to them but the email address I was using for them has gone dead. I cannot fix this up through the week as I work and being in Australia, I am also at odds with time differences. The reminders are a critical part of our group. Not happy and cannot seem to find a way to get it fixed permanently. That there are more than half a dozen others here that have similar problems tells me that it is not spam that is causing it but rather a Yahoo fault. I just want it fixed. I don't have a copy of all the reminders to just use them elsewhere. I don't have the time to start from scratch. This needs to be fixed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base