Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

Invite members is wrong

It says you can invite 100 members today. But after inviting like 10 it says that you have exceeded your daily quota for this operation. What is wrong with this? Why can't I invite 100 as it says?

10th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • anonymousanonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo Customer Service please fix this problem!! I just sent out 20 invitations. It says that I have reached my quota for this operation again. I am supposed to be able to send out 100 invitations in 24 hours. This problem is occurring for the regular Yahoo account invitations, not the mail only invitations. Better yet, combine the two types of invitations back into one invitation please. Please fix this as I cannot send out the group invitations that I need to send out for yet another day!! Thank you.

Yahoo customer service, please note that this membership invite problem is for the Yahoo profile invite. It seems like the "email only" box invites have been working. I wish that the Yahoo profile invite and the email only invites were in one invite like it used to be on the old Yahoo format, not two separate invites processes. If both types of invites were in one Yahoo invite email to group members, they could easily choose which type of Yahoo group membership they wanted. It is confusing for new group members to receive two types of Yahoo invitation emails because they have to look at two invite emails and decide which type of membership when looking at one invite email would be so much easier. Please return the invite process into sending one Yahoo invite that sends an invite email with the option to select a Yahoo profile membership or an email only membership in one invite email as well as one invitation send by the moderator instead of the moderator needing to send two invites covering the two types of memberships. Please fix this as soon as possible!!!

Thank you Yahoo Customer Service for reviewing this problem. I am hoping you can fix it as soon as possible. I am on my 2nd day of not being able to send out any group invitations to my groups. The same problem is happening where it says processing with a spinning icon. There also is a message on a purple border that says, {flag} "you have exceeded your daily quota for this operation!" This is not possible as I had only sent out 14 invitations out of my allotted 100 for the day. Part of my job as a group moderator is to send out invitations to the groups, and I have not been able to complete sending out the invitations needed to the groups due to this problem. Please fix this as soon as possible!! Thank you!!

Yahoo customer service, please fix this problem. This happens every time I send out invitations, and it has been a problem for weeks. I sent out 14 out of 100 invites today. It says processing and a spinning icon again, and will not allow me to send out any more invitations. And there is a purple message bar saying that I have reached my quota for this operation, which is not accurate for the 24 hour period. I need to be able to invite as many as 100 members to my groups a day to be an effective moderator. Please, please fix this -- it is a major problem!!!!

Yahoo customer service please fix this as soon as possible! I invite 10 people, and it says that I have reached my quota for the day. This happens every time I try to invite people to my groups! It says processing with a spinning icon, and I have reached my quota for the day. This is a major problem as I need to invite many people to my groups almost daily! Yahoo customer service, please fix this now as it is hindering my ability to manage my groups as a moderator!

• debbiedebbie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It has now been 3 days since I have been able to join a group by invite. It still says I have exceeded my daily quotient. What gives? Fix this asap.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It says I can invite 100 but I can't even invite ONE. Been like this for quite some time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base