Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups further.

My Groups

It would be so much easier and less time consuming if you went back to the pages you had before. I have alot of groups and scrolling through them is very time consuming. Having pages you can go to your groups easier and in a more timely fashion. Please go back to the pages view with all the information that was listed on them.
Thank you.

3rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    debbiedebbie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

before your IMPROVEMENT I was a member of several groups and have been for years and still get daily emails from them. Now I cannot even get the pictures posted.

In addition it would be nice to be able to see clearly without all the clutter it now presently has in the views of groups. Makes it hard to leave a group or delete posts that are not specific to said site. This present mode of operation is not appreciated in the least.

• leelaleela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree.. than endless scrolling and scrolling and scrolling and scrolling....................

• ShalFShalF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Something that would improve all of the "infinite scroll" pages would be an index of some kind to let you skip immediately to that position. The form of the index would depend on the sort order selected in that page.

For example, on the All My Groups page it could be an A through Z list when the list is sorted by Group name. Click on the letter to go to groups whose name begins with that letter.

• Kate GauntKate Gaunt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also dislike the endless scroll feature -- especially for the "all my groups" page. To scroll through more than 150 groups to get to the one that's alphabetically at the end, is time-consuming and tedious. It was so convenient to just jump the page with that particular group listed.

I would like pages for all parts of any group, including the photos section, messages, groups list, etc. Pages are so much better than endless scrolling.

I agree that pages are much easier than endless scrolling and scrolling and scrolling and scrolling....................

It would be very nice if member lists and conversations and links and files could be on pages rather than the scrolling single page you use now. Having to scroll through them every time I stop to read a message or check a member's delivery method is very time consuming. Please put the pages back AND let us start again on the conversation or member name following the one I stopped at. Thanks!

there are still SOOOO many things that make us regret the OLD group format!

- the "about" page is so long and the needless pic you insert, the large one, very unconvenient.
        - we miss the possibility to change colors and customize our groups
        - messages are hard to read, the "conversation" format is lousy, history of the messages is unclear.
        - databases still dont work, search in databases dont work
        - files and links are not ordered alphabetically, but with silly row numbers
        - groups are not ordered in a convenient way and prospective users dont find groups they might join
        - look at any "about" page of ANY group and you will see participation droping drastically once the NEO format was implemented: people just dont get it, hate it, dont want to be in groups anymore, or go elsewhere !
        - you take AGES to acknowledge problems and months pass by before a question is answered.
        - any change you are finally able to put up, immediately brings new bugs

You have just messed it up, completely

Deborah

• suesue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why you did away with this feature is ridulous. Bring it back.

Feedback and Knowledge Base