Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

On my Iphone with the latest OS , my list digests links are broken.

On my Iphone with the latest OS , my list digests links are broken. Clicking a link in the numbered list of topics in the first part of the email does not auto scroll down to that post, and the "top" link doesn't scroll up (though the reply links work fine). While I know how to return to the top otherwise, the topic list jump to the body of the email being broken drives me a bit nuts. Any fixes?

55th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Engineers: we tested if the table of content links jumped to posts within a digest with other discussion forum services that provide digests and found that none of those performed as they should when viewed in Apple IOS mobile devices. So, it's not just Yahoo! group digests :) Seems to be an issue with the new Apple IOS and how it handles those on mobile. They work perfectly fine on desktop OS- we have apple - but haven't heard of anyone complaining who has PCs. Hope this info helps, as this would point to this issue not being a "Yahoo!" issue - but rather something incompatible in Apple's IOS.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this used to work - but then stopped when there was an IOS update. Can you fix to make compatible? Thank you! We LOVE groups. Please prioritize fix for them.

Feedback and Knowledge Base