US Groups

Update: We're shutting down the Yahoo Groups website on December 15, 2020 and members will no longer be able to send or receive emails from Yahoo Groups. You can find more information about the Yahoo Groups shutdown and alternative service options on this help page.

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. TO YAHOO MANAGEMENT, This is a rather short sighted choice of action

TO YAHOO MANAGEMENT,

This is a rather short sighted and ignorant choice of actions given today’s climate and the pandemic that has
    our world set to such strict secluded separation from actual face to face connections and communications as
    the groups serve to allow people to keep in contact with each other when they cannot meet face to face.

By doing so you also take more reasons away from people that bring them to yahoo. If you keep taking the
    features away that people come here to use then you may as well just shut Yahoo down completely because
    in…

2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I give up I can't find listings of groups to join

I want to find/join an Epi-Feilines group that I KNOW existed and is excellent for info.
    I can't see any listing of groups to join, then I get an error saying I have exceeded my search limit for the day?

Here are your instructions
    Join a group
    In private groups, your request is sent to the group's moderator for approval.

Sign in to Yahoo Groups.
    Open a group.
    Click Join Group.
    Set your membership info.
    Click Send Request.

OK, I go to groups, sign in and see the 4 groups in which I am a member, but the next step…

2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. You are harboring fascist recruitment groups

Fascist black magic. Conscious denial of conscience. The work that is being done by many yahoo groups is destructive and dangerous. You should not be encouring black magic and right wing extremism. Ban all occult groups, stop all groups and start again with a new format, require all group owners to submit ID. And monitor all groups

5283rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. lost its charm

Dear Yahoo associate,

The fact that most of the stories if not all in your web site does not allow comments anymore made Yahoo just another web site, it totally lost its charm. You were better in the past.

2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. STOP BEING A BIASED NEWS SOURCE AND RE-ALLOW COMMENTS ON NEWS STORIES

YAHOO... YOU SUCK!!! . Sad to see that you've deleted the "post a comment" section on your news stories. It shows Yahoo as a complete BIASED news source. Way to go on censorship and not allowing our Freedom of Speech just because it goes against your agenda. Just typical of the FAR LEFT and not wanting to hear or accept the opinions and views of others...

2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2172nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I use as blocker because your ads are gross and offensive. Now you are trying to force me to pay for as free service! GMail is as free!

I use an ad blocker because your ads are gross and offensive and intrusive. Now you are trying to force me to pay for ad-free service! Gmail is ad free and doesn't change their mail sites every few months. You will be replaced with Gmail!

2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How can we download a group's messages, in order?

I have been through the download instructions in depth. There seems to be nothing to indicate how to download an entire group's messages. Can the group admin do this? We need the posting order preserved or the message number included with the message. With no answers, there's no way we can finish by 10/28/2019.

1611th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I am not a moderator.

Please stop sending me emails to 'approve' new members of the region19sciteach group. I'm not a moderator.
    Thank you,
    wemlinger@att.net

2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Need assistance

I read tons of Jew hatred, holocaust denial and nasty comments written about survivors, Jews and Israel. One name stands out- a play on jews being cheap etc. he constantly denigrated jews. Why can’t his account and other haters be restricted. Why do neo nazis get to spew their hate unrestricted. I lost my entire family in world war 2 and they treat it as a lie a joke and you do nothing shekel trader is a typical Jew hater

2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Change in Yahoo Groups

The new Yahoo Groups sucks. I hope the club that I belong to finds another platform. If it does, I will close my entire Yahoo account.

2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2172nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Keep Yahoo Groups And Improve On It

Having been a member of these group sites since 2001, I am fairly disappointed and sad that this particular feature of Yahoo is for all intents and purposes going away soon. I know that Yahoo has gotten a lot of criticism, some of it particularly vitriolic, for not having done enough to rectify the problems and bugs that this feature has had; but with all due respect, I don't think this is any reason to end it all. I only wish the folks at Yahoo would have done their level best to respond better.

I'm asking Yahoo to reconsider closing…

2172nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Restore all Yahoo Group features

We do not need Yahoo Groups to be able to communicate with people by email What good is a Yahoo group when you have taken away the whole essence of what members want. PICTURES of our projects to share, POLLS, THE ABILITY TO SEND ATTACHMENTS You have taken away 18 years of history of sharing what a group stands for. Granted the internet has changed but everyone does not live with a cell phone in their hands 24/7. Yahoo has done nothing bu destroy our groups little by little every day for the longest time. Poor decision making!!!!!! No response…

2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. it's not dec 14th yet and i have been getting some of my stuff and now i can't..i click on the topic but it will not show what it is

i want to open my group and get the rest of my stuff before dec 14. it seem like they have started already cause nothing open and you can't see it

2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Don't remove all Yahoo Groups!

The decision to delete all groups is very extreme. Many have years worth of information which is shared by members. Groups should be contacted for confirmation to see if they are active. All inactive, spammed groups should be deleted. This decision is very unfair.

2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Dec 14th Less is not more. https://help.yahoo.com/kb/groups/SLN31010.html?impressions=true

At one time keeping customers was prized. At one time, businesses saw making customers happy was the key to longevity. And at one time, logic had companies offering more features to attract customers. Please tell your board room that T-Mobile practices this model very successfully Yahoo does NOT. I PAY for my email,

1611th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base