US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I have tried 8? 9? captcha codes but can't get one accepted. Normally I don't have a problem. Is the site experiencing some error??

Captcha is a pain on this site. I haven't had previous problems on other sites. Tried the audio, but unlike Youtube videos, nothing comes through? This is more a method to keep people from joining groups, rather than enabling it.

298th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Somehow we've lost the delete function for files.

Somehow we've lost the delete function for files. As Moderator or creator of files, I can't delete old ones from the group. Not sure what happened to this functionality. But, I am using up unnecessary space with files I would like to delete. Also confuses my members having multiple revisions of the same files.

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 477th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Photo download problem

Previously to download a photo you left clicked on the little download symbol at the bottom of photo as you passed cursor over photo.
    Not now!
    You have to right click on the symbol and open in new tab or new window before it will download.
    This problem exists using latest version of Chrome browser on Windows XP professional Service pack 3
    Don

1608th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yahoo Groups - event time says (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London when groups are in the pacific NW

yahoo groups: when setting an event in the Pacific NW - any group
    yahoo seems to thing we are (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
    I have tried several times to change the time setting under general
    doesn't seem to work - this is a problem for the groups (three of them)
    I manage in the Seattle area
    Thanks
    Regards sandy cox

2163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Update your system to accept the new .london email addresses.

I can't add my new dot london email address as it says it is not a valid email address. This is a big defect that needs fixing very soon.

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Events - can´t get access to some of my groups

In some of my groups - not all - I can´t use the Events option - it is grey. I am the owner and I receive Events in my mail from these groups which I have made before - but it seems like the other problems with the special letters æ ø å are working in the Events I have tried. It is improving the Events.

564th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Yahoo forces me to stay signed in, an "option" I NEVER chose. M. Mayer

Yahoo forces me to stay signed in, an "option" I NEVER chose. M. Mayer

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The Links on our Links Page no longer work.

The method for entering a link creates a title, a description, and a URL. But the three are merged into one underlined URL now for all of our old links and for any new one I try to create. The only way to use the links is for our members to copy the actual URL and paste it into a browser.

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Screen to add "Pending members" is broken.

"Pending member" flashes new user info for 1-2 sec, then frame goes blank. Am on IExplorer 8, on a system where sysadmin is required for upgrades. Best if the interface stays simple and stable.)

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Another glitch over in OrientalStampArt group under attachments

Something recently changed (like yesterday) that now has the Attachments section of OrientalStampArt group not being able to click on the Download button when the image is enlarged. There is a download icon there but it no longer works. We have to go back to the smaller size and click on the download there but can't download from a link you supplied. Fix it please.

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ad choices is blocking yahoo groups reply box in firefox. Also the "read further poster by this user" dropdown is blocking the reply box.

Ad choices is blocking yahoo groups reply box in firefox (it was the razor ad) Also the "read further poster by this user" dropdown is blocking the reply box. It makes it so you can't do a web based reply. It just showed up. very annoying.

1608th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Problem: calendar event postings display HTML in message

Recently some event announcements (automated reminders) have appeared in the messages with HTML coding included in the post. The originator did not create the coding and does not know how it appeared. In addition, the event title is listed as "(unknown)" and did not take the event title from the event entry. This person posted to 3 different groups and the same thing happened in all 3 groups. Also, this is not limited to one person, but happens occasionally ... irritatingly, unfortunately.

860th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Pins? Pinboard? Where are MINE?

I do not have any options for Pinning. No icons, no "pin it" button next to reply, and in the one group I own, there is no mention of Pins in Access Control.
    So where are my pins?

1608th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. automatic sending one mail several times to members and i can not stop this process

automatic sending one mail several times to members and i can not stop this process

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Reject with reply is not working. I get a "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content" message every time.

Reject with reply is not working. I get a "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content" message every time.

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. New Photo Problem!!!!

I'm unable to load new photos to the albums!

860th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Email attachments stored on group limited to 20 items regardless of the actual number

For those groups that store email attachments, the displayed attachments appear to be limited to 20 attachments. Some senders have more than 20 attachments but only 20 are displayed in the group. More can be seen by changing the sort order, but that is not certain. This defect can be seen where the email is cross posted. Groups that distribute the attachments can see all items; groups that store attachments are limited.

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. If you have AOL you probably will not receive the retiree email.

Since changing to Windows 7.0, my AOL 9.7 has not allowed me to receive the retiree emails.

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow a way to unsubscribe to a scam group...or any group for that matter. I see no place to unsubscribe...!

Allow a way to unsubscribe to a scam group...or any group for that matter. I see no place to unsubscribe...! It should be within the EDIT settings.

298th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base