US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2456th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 298th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. nothing is going through on our group in the last 17 hrs.

Nothing is going through on our group in the last 17 hrs.

1144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Your obsession with tracking my “current location” is seriously flawed. It is seldom right and the data base even produced a location calle

Your obsession with tracking my “current location” is seriously flawed. It is seldom right and the data base even produced a location called Natchez, LA. fyi, there is no such place.

Let me decide the locations I want shown on my personalized pages.

1604th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When trying to 'Save' an edited message, an 'error' note from Yahoo pops up & it won't save.

After editing a pending message & clicking 'Save,' I often get an 'error' note from Yahoo and it won't save the newly edited message. The Yahoo note says, 'Sorry, an error occurred when loading content." This has been happening since neo started. PLEASE FIX this frustrating problem. My group is FlaxSeedOil2

1604th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. where is the all my groups it is not in my left navigation panel

where is the all my groups it is not in my left navigation panel

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Clicking back takes me back to the top of the previous page, not where I was.

This is not 1990. When I click on a link on almost any other webpage on the internet, and then click the "back" button, I am returned to exactly where I was on the previous page. But not here. Here I am returned to the top of the previous page, forcing me to scroll back down and try to find where I was. Incredibly annoying, moreso since it used to work properly. Before the "improvements".

635th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I sent a Yahoo Group post in Rich Text. Most of the formatting and all the line breaks disappeared when I received the email that I sent.

I tried contacting support on your toll-free number but it's always too busy so I get disconnected. I'm on an iMac using the latest version of Firefox.

704th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. error occurring when trying to 'reject with reply' on moderated post.

When trying to 'reject with reply' on a moderated post I am receiving an error message. This message happens on my MAC platform, IPad, and IPhone.

Owner-GammillOwners Yahoo Group
    Sylvester

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Odd issues with email-only member

I've been experimenting with adding members using the "email only" checkbox on the Invite page, to show folks that it can be done, that they don't have to be "bothered with" getting a Yahoo ID (their words, not mine). I created a brand new email address (elsewhere) for myself (let's call it "him"), then as moderator, added that new email, and everything worked as I'd expected.

Until...

1. While logged in as moderator, I clicked the "About" menu, and it showed I was logged in as "him" with email only privileges. Huh??? I was still able to access everything else as…

1604th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Message Formatting AGAIN

I brought this up on Aug. 14, and it was marked as completed on Aug. 20th, after being ranked 9th. The problem is NOT solved.

The Problem here is that with the new NEO format, on both the mobile version AND the desktop version, any message typed into the form provided on the Yahoo! website will have its paragraph breaks deleted when the message is posted.

Sometimes only some breaks are deleted, sometimes all of them are deleted - generating a big lump of unreadable text from greeting to signature.

The point of the forum is communication. This new system…

635th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. So - what have you done now? My group's calendar has reset itself to Greenwich Mean Time

Why can't you just leave things that were fixed alone? Now I've had to reset the calendar AGAIN ... AND send a notice to members that the event time showing in their emails is incorrect and need to look at the time zone ... or else people will be showing up at 3:00 for an event that ENDS at 3. I'm SOOO sick of this nonsense!

1604th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 704th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. FIX IT! Can't access my group, can't register back to it with a new id.

FIX IT! Can't access my 11 years old group, my id is now unknown to the system although I still get daily mails from my group. I can't register back to it with a new id. it's lame. I wasted lots of silly time.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Paragraph Breaks - still an issue

While the line/paragraph breaks issue is better than it was with regard to posting messages, there is still a concatenation of the first and second paragraphs for me. I'm currently using Firefox, but also use Safari and have had this problem with both browsers.

Please help us separate all paragraphs in our text, not just those that fall after the first two.

563rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When using groups in the past three days trying to search conversations, I get the error when I hit search "Polls Feature is Not Enabled".

When using groups in the past three days trying to search conversations, I get the error when I hit search "Polls Feature is Not Enabled".

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In trying to reply to messages when you type a letter the whole message disappears!

I have several new messages tonight that came in without a message for approval. When I try to respond to some of the messages as soon as I start to type the response the whole message just goes away. I tired several times to start a new message telling people about the problem but can't get past the topic description line anything else and the page disappears.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. "Loading" never stops..

Help - "loading" never stops...

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)