US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Message posted under one topic shows up in topics under a differnt topic header.

You can improve this application by doing more testing

2155th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Emails Automatically Being Sent

Hi. I have a member's email being sent by Yahoo Group automatically in almost every hours after she just sent it once. Can you fix the bug for us as soon as possible since it's annoying for us group to receive that same email all the time?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Helen

1600th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2439th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fix Bugs

Hi. I am one of the moderator of my group called Enoch Fellowship. Recently, your yahoo group tends to select one of my member's email to be sent out almost every hour which is very annoying. The member is SW Chung. Please fix the problem for us as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Helen Cheung

1600th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Large PDF will not open or allow download by Group members

uploaded PDF file approximately 2MB in size. Group is unable to open or download the file as a pdf.

2439th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I cannot go to the web page to approve messages. When I go there and click on it then a blank page comes up. Where is a help page to expla

I cannot go to the web to approve or disapprove messages. When I go there, it comes up and then it clicks over to a blank page. Finding a help place to report problems is horrible.

2439th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2439th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Emails sent from the calendar are now showing GMT time for Dublin, Ireland. Unfortunately, our group is in Dublin California. Please fix.

Don't associate Dublin always with Ireland. Our group is in Dublin California, and there are Dublins in other states as well.

2439th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Error in our yahoo group, Needing urgent help

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm sending this email to inform you about a problem which I confront with a yahoo group named "Goruhe takhasosi azmoon doktora (PHD)", I'm the moderator of this group and I sent an email yesterday morning which has been delivered so many times to the members form that time. I don't know what the problem is. Would you please help me to solve it?

Sincerely yours,
    D. Momeni

2439th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Re: Error in our yahoo group, Needing urgent help Dear Sir/Madam, I'm sending this email to inform you about a problem which I confront wi

Error in our yahoo group, Needing urgent help
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm sending this email to inform you about a problem which I confront with a yahoo group named "Goruhe takhasosi azmoon doktora (PHD)", I'm the moderator of this group and I sent an email yesterday morning which has been delivered so many times to the members form that time. I don't know what the problem is. Would you please help me to solve it?

Sincerely yours,
    D. Momeni

2439th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Saving 'reminder' time setting doesn't save..it hasn't for 3 years..

Saving 'reminder' time setting doesn't save..it hasn't for 3 years.

2439th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sorting alphabetically in the membership choices, DOES NOT work!

If you go to membership and click on edit membership there is now a choice for your links and messages where you can check off as your permanent default alphabetically. Sort and View Preferences. Then you click on save. When you click on save in some groups it says the usual "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content." In some groups that choice does save, but does not place the links and folders in alphabetical order. Some lists are lucky and their choices are saved and the contents in both the files and links sorts alphabetically and stays that…

2439th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hi

I recently joined an college alumni group -- NCKUUrbanplanning1977@yahoo.com, I sent an email to the group today at 1:24 pm EST, and I have been receiving 15 copies (up to now, and the number is increased every 30-40 minutes) of this same email back to me. I am afraid this may annoy other members. Is there any way to stop it? Thanks.

2439th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2439th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I spoke with the Concierge team. I am the moderator of godspoems@yahoogroups.com My posts from cbc1123@yahoo.com have spacing gone .....

I spoke with the Concierge team. I am the founder and moderator of godspoems@yahoogroups.com My posts from cbc1123@yahoo.com have spacing gone .....

I am also unable to post as of yesterday on masterpoets@yahoogroups.com which I founded and moderate

I was told by the concierge team I could expect an answer within an hour

Thank you

2439th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Now I am not even a member of my own group, Plus I do not belong to most of the groups I am a member of.

According to these changes , I am not the owner of my own group MCS-Canada --- not the moderator nor owner either. Plus more then half of the groups I am a member of, now I am not  a member of them anymore. As far as I am concerned these changes you have made are a pain in the neck. I would appreciate it if I could access the group i am the owner of --in fact I would like to access all the groups also that I belong to. 

2439th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. We are finding some members are unable to respond on the group. They can reply if a post comes through in the emails but they can't access

We are finding some members are unable to respond on the group. They can reply if a post comes through in the emails but they can't access the group online. they are told they aren't members. I have one member who has had to apply to be a member three times and now it has happened again? Why?

1144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo Groups messages not being received for some members

I have had numerous members that have a yahoo.com email address contact me that they are not receiving mail in their Yahoo Mail. I have had them check their spam folder, try another browser and numerous other things to no avail.

One member had his mail redirected to his Hotmail account and still does not receive Yahoo Groups mail. He then changed it back and still no mail. I also had him and the others check to see if they are bouncing and he was, reactivated that and received one message and nothing more.

Note: I would then send a…

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1. Allow editing of events without arbitrary stopping, 2. Assure Google mentions site

While editing announcement, ability to add more lines was stopped without reason.

Google cannot find my group WalkMontreal

2439th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I can't seem to change the settings of the moderators to determine who gets the notifications and who doesn't.

When I make a change to a moderator notification setting and save it, it doesn't get changed, it reverts back to the previous setting.

1144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base