US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2458th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I spoke with the Concierge team. I am the moderator of godspoems@yahoogroups.com My posts from cbc1123@yahoo.com have spacing gone .....

I spoke with the Concierge team. I am the founder and moderator of godspoems@yahoogroups.com My posts from cbc1123@yahoo.com have spacing gone .....

I am also unable to post as of yesterday on masterpoets@yahoogroups.com which I founded and moderate

I was told by the concierge team I could expect an answer within an hour

Thank you

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Now I am not even a member of my own group, Plus I do not belong to most of the groups I am a member of.

According to these changes , I am not the owner of my own group MCS-Canada --- not the moderator nor owner either. Plus more then half of the groups I am a member of, now I am not  a member of them anymore. As far as I am concerned these changes you have made are a pain in the neck. I would appreciate it if I could access the group i am the owner of --in fact I would like to access all the groups also that I belong to. 

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. We are finding some members are unable to respond on the group. They can reply if a post comes through in the emails but they can't access

We are finding some members are unable to respond on the group. They can reply if a post comes through in the emails but they can't access the group online. they are told they aren't members. I have one member who has had to apply to be a member three times and now it has happened again? Why?

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yahoo Groups messages not being received for some members

I have had numerous members that have a yahoo.com email address contact me that they are not receiving mail in their Yahoo Mail. I have had them check their spam folder, try another browser and numerous other things to no avail.

One member had his mail redirected to his Hotmail account and still does not receive Yahoo Groups mail. He then changed it back and still no mail. I also had him and the others check to see if they are bouncing and he was, reactivated that and received one message and nothing more.

Note: I would then send a…

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1. Allow editing of events without arbitrary stopping, 2. Assure Google mentions site

While editing announcement, ability to add more lines was stopped without reason.

Google cannot find my group WalkMontreal

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I can't seem to change the settings of the moderators to determine who gets the notifications and who doesn't.

When I make a change to a moderator notification setting and save it, it doesn't get changed, it reverts back to the previous setting.

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please fix the from address, it is causing huge problems

Still the from line contains the address to the group it is posted in.
    When people try to send to sender they still accidentally send to group.
    This is not good at all.

Please make sure the From line contains ONLY the sender and NOT the group that the message is sent to...

People are right clicking on the From addy and sending to that addy and then boooom the mail shows up in group.

This simply can't be difficult to fix, it is a bad upgrade on the from part from the start.

Thank you

1608th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. bookmarks

Please return my bookmark section and stop asking me to download a toolbar to access them.

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I just tried to reply to a post I placed on the scvcrfg group. I was the only recipient of the reply. Duh!

It was once possible to have a threaded discussion in Yahoo Groups. Now it seems that the only option is to open a new thread every time you want to comment on something.

If there's an option to 'reply to group' it is very well hidden.

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You verification process IS BROKEN

YOUR VERIFICATION PROCESS IS BROKEN

IT DOES NOT WORK

564th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Have an actual "Customer Help". I'm a group owner and suddenly I cannot delete a file from "Files." There is NO WAY TO CONTACT YAHOO!

Yahoo's "contact us" is a quick way to high blood pressure. There is NO WAY TO CONTACT YAHOO. After exhausting all possible mis-information routes a person trying to get word to Yahoo is left with a useless 'was this article helpful" choice of radio buttons.

Right now I'm an owner of a group that needs immediate work on some files in Files. The flash icons show (edit, copy, delete) but nothing happens when you click on them. I've tried using two different computers with up-do-date operating system (W8.1 & IE11) and nothing makes any difference.

I've been trying for two…

638th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Posting to groups is no longer recognizing the Enter key.

Would like to be able to write using proper paragraphs again! Have tried it in Firefox on both Windows and Mac and neither one recognizes the Enter key.

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Automatic poll closing is not working.

When creating a poll, you have the option of closing it manually or giving a date on which it should close. Polls are not closing on the dates on which they are set to close. They all have to be closed manually. Is there perhaps a cron to close these polls that is no longer running?

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. can't stop receiving emails from group

I think if I click "manage my groups" and set a group to "no emails" I should stop receiving emails. However, I still receive updates.

1608th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why is there an ad over the top of the form im trying to read

fire the new ceo her ideas suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

638th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix viewing Photos & reorder function

In my group Imagining Ellowyne Wilde, we cannot view the photos lately, most of the time members are just getting blank squares & if you click on the photo, you just get a spinning circle & a black page. Also my reorder function in the photo albums is NOT working!!

Also when looking in an album it takes a long time for the photos to load when scrolling down the page & sometimes don't load at all.

My group relies heavily on photos, so please fix these problems!!!!!!

1149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix the calendar...cannot see entries past September 2014

Although I have made entries through June 2015 for my class to use as a guideline of important dates through the year, none of the entries show up past September 2014. They do not show up in the list format either. BUT if I do a search for a key word that I KNOW is on the calendar ie: "no school" the search will find my entry...but it still does not show up on the calendar.

2458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base