US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You cannot access groups in "singles" subcategories such as "***********" it just has a spinning wheel that never stops

You cannot access groups in "singles" subcategories such as "***********" it just has a spinning wheel that never stops

2285th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2285th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. URL redirects are not working. Message rejects with comment, not working. I have never had success with editing messages.

URL redirects are not working. Message rejects with comment, not working. I have never had success with editing messages.

2285th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Internet Explorer blocked [Yahoo Groups] from displaying content with security certificate errors

Getting this error on the main page of my group, and throughout Yahoo Groups: "Internet Explorer blocked this site website from displaying content with security certificate errors"

275th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. UNDO "From" Line Changes

W/in the last 24 hours, Yahoo has changed the "From" line in group posts to include the group name. This:

Lengthens the line so it wraps
    Duplicates what is already in the "Subject" field

Undo this change.

230th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. photo albums still don't work correctly. cannot sort or view in any reseasonable order.

Photo albums need to be user friendly. They are useless in their present form. Cannot sort or view in any fashion but by pure random order. No helpful

JV

285th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My Yahoogroup https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cleveland-park/info is completely down - Please fixASAP

My group has over 18,100 members and is busy all day with DC announcements and news. People depend on it for essential communication about city matters. It's been down, no messages coming in or going out since 2pm on April 14, 2019. Please fix ASAP!!!
    Sincerely,
    Peggy Robin and Bill Adler, list owners
    cleveland-park@yahoogroups.com
    cleveland-park-owner@yahoogroups.com

4928th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1094th ranked
    Vote