US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My group https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cleveland-park/info has been down since 11pm on 3/4/19 - please fix!

No messages are coming in or going out on my group, with over 18,100 members. This group serves a large community in Northwest DC, with messages from the police, community service organizations, and many city agencies! Please get it running again asap!

992nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let us report spam Groups

I am getting email invitations from Yahoo Groups for spam Groups. I can't report these groups. Let us report groups that are not legitimate.

1082nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. NO Mail Coming Through To Our Group

We too are having an issue with emails being posted to our list. We have over 5000 members and it's so important for us to be able to respond. Nothing has gone through for a couple of days now from most of us. Nothing is showing up on the homepage either. We are a kidney list for dogs and we need to be able to help our members daily! Please Yahoo.....fix this problem! At the very least, respond to us and tell us what is going on or what is being done to resolve this!

29th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    58 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mail problem

Mail is not being distributed to members of a group which I moderate (am "owner"), Kentonia. Is this system-wide? Only started occurring in the past 12 hours. Sorry to take it to this page, but I'm at a loss as to where to report it without paying $5/month for support.

2072nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. No emails coming in

I wonder there is no emails coming in for quite sometimes

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I want to be able to create "lists" with specific email addresses included in that list

My idea is to revert back to the old version of Yahoo Mail that allowed me to 1) add contacts to my contact list 2) create a "list" that lets me put a number of email addresses together so I can easily send one message to an entire group by typing in the group name. Why on Earth would you take these features away? How can I get classic mail back? I don't recall ever signing up for a new version.

678th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Going back to Traditional mail

Why can't we use Traditional settings anymore?

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1535th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. messages are making it to the website and can viewed under "new messages" but they are not pushing out to group member emails.

Make the group email distribution more reliable. Add technical support function so we can contact someone for help.

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Replies being blocked

When I try to reply from my gmail.com account, my response is being blocked. If I sign into my yahoo account, the post will show up but no one can reply to it because it is blocked. HELP!!!!! What do I need to do???

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. All my harmless replies are flagged error 554 as violating policy from my e-mail but not from the group website.

Don't flag ordinary replies on non-controverial subjects as Error 554 violating content guidelines. It is driving me nuts. Today (for the first time) all e-mails sent as replies to the small closed cat genetics group that I own, that I send from the e-mail account I have used for over a decade are blocked by Yahoo, If I go to the Yahoo website and post the exact same reply from withing the group site it works. The support people I have spoken to sent me to completely inappropriate forms for businesses doing commercial e-mails. Please have decent support and solve…

1535th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. returned mail malware

returned mail malware YOU keep returning my mail to a group i have used for years as containing malware! whats the point of telling you if you do nothing

678th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Imposibilidad de añadir cuenta de correo electrónico para recibir correos de grupos

La web ya no me permite agregar una nueva dirección de correo para seleccionarla como cuenta en la que recibir los correos de mis grupos (tampoco me permite eliminar alguna de las que he usado en otras ocasiones).
    Saludos

1535th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Multiple contact selection would eliminate a lot of frustration when creating lists and please make it clear HOW to create a new list.

Multiple contact selection would eliminate a lot of frustration when creating lists and please make it clear HOW to create a new list.

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My group is not receiving their emails

I am not receiving posts to any of my groups by email. My group settings have not changed. They are still set so that I should be receiving groups posts by email. Please advise.

446th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. By fixing the email address for the group so posts can be made

The group email hasn't worked for three days. Provide support on how we can fix it or get Yahoo to fix ti.

2072nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. FIX THE ABILITY TO REMOVE MY FROM EMAIL FROM INVITES! I SEE MULTIPLE OTHERS WITH THE SAME ITS TIME YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS COMPLAINT!

I’m sick and tired of getting invites from disgusting groups of perverted people!! Yahoo needs to get off their *** and fix this, how is this not a violation of privacy laws?!

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Messages not being reliably delivered, especially to Hotmail

Messages sent from Yahoo Groups are frequently not getting delivered to some members. Hotmail seems to be especially problematic.

In my case, I (as moderator) compose an HTML message (using Conversations/New Topic), frequently pasting from another HTML editor with embedded pictures. These messages are not getting received reliably by some users.

446th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base