US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How can we preserve group message base?

I was notified this morning that Yahoo groups is effectively shutting down. I am a group owner. While I can download all files and photos for preservation, how can I get the complete message database? There is valuable information there dating back almost 20 years.

245th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

20 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 5012th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. HOW TO SAVE ALL MESSAGES. PLEASE HELP

How can we save all conversations

2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Group Emails and Special Notices are not showing up - over 12 hours now.

We are trying to give out information re the new group restrictions. Given that Special notices can only be sent from the group homepage and my understanding is that ceases today (depending where you are). Nothing is showing up, not even usual messages. What is up and when will it be fixed please?

2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. NEWSLETTERS ARE NOT BEING DELIVERED TO MY GROUP...WHY?

DID 15 NEWSLETTERS JUST NOW...NONE HAVE ARRIVED ON MY GROUP...WHERE ARE THEY?...THANKYOU.

5012th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How do members receive messages if they've indicated they only want a daily digest?

Many of my members signed up indicating they only want a daily digest of conversations. Once you eliminate this option, how are they supposed to get email notifications or are they simply screwed?

2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Question need help.

Thanks for your help. Now can I download my email? I've got a ton of it and would like a way to get it off your server and onto mine. Thx,

2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Not able to access articles from 2003-2010

I have been posting Associated Press Today in History articles on various Yahoo group websites (StarNet Sports, BuffyAngelFirefly, Forallthings) since about 2003 and now I cannot access these articles -- with all of your changes, have you deleted those years or articles? -- is it possible for you to send me the Today in History articles on a zip files?

2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fake and programmed responses to stories and articles on Yahoo's website.

Have you ever clicked on the names of "people" responding to articles? I have, and it is disturbing. I have concluded that they are programs not people. Example: Most pro-Trump responces have scores of retorts all within seconds, if not at the same time. These articles are not short stories and nobody can read and respond all within the same minute, unless done so mechanically. Yahoo is either complicit or being used unfairly.

2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I cannot send the members' messages since last week!!! Please help. 3000 People are waiting for time sensitive messages.

I cannot send the members' messages since last week!!! Please help. 3000 People are waiting for time sensitive messages.

2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. NEWSLETTERS ARE NOT SENDING...'COULD NOT SEND THE MESSAGE' AGAIN!!!

MESSAGES NOT SENDING AGAIN AFTER PRESSING 'SEND' BUTTON.

2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. WHERE ARE MY NEWSLETTERS I JUST POSTED TO MY GROUP...IT'S NOT OCTOBER 28TH OR WHATEVER...;)

NEWSLETTERS JUST SENT TO MY GROUP HAVE NOT SHOWN...THANKYOU...;)

5012th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Messages are not posting!!! PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEMS!!!

Messages are not posting!!! PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEMS!!!

215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. WHY IS THEIR NO MOVEMENT ON OUR MAIL IN GROUPS?...ONLY THIS PAST MORNING...WHY???

WHERE ARE MY NEWSLETTERS THAT I SENT OUT TO BE POSTED TO THE GROUP?
    WHY IS THE BANNER BEEN NOT WORKING FOR A WEEK?...

PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM...THANKYOU.

1573rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I cannot post to groups linzeytoole@yahoo.com

I have not been to groups since 2014 but now I cannot figure out how to post
    linzeytoole@yahoo.com

688th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base