US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PLEASE fix the Message Delivery - Messages are taking HOURS to post to Group Members

PLEASE fix the Message Delivery - Messages are taking HOURS to post to Group Members

339th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Takes too long for messages to appear on ONCY V2 & V3 - 6 to 36 hours

Increase speed for posts to appear on the message boards - 6 to 36 hours is too long.

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Emails not showing up as of June 30

Emails are not showing up as Conversations on the group site (speedosandsuch) nor are they being delivered to members. Is there some issue with the mail server? This is happening to only one of my eight groups, but it is one of the more active groups, so it's a serious issue for us.

Will the messages sent so far eventually be delivered to group members? Or are they lost in the internet ether somewhere?

I'll be posting this also under Group Emails in the hope that _someone_ will take note.

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. FIX THE SYSTEM

It seems that YAPOOP doesn't care about its customers. My group has sent over 100 messages to my group and every single one BOUNCED and was returned as DELIVERABLE. I as the site manager have been bombarded with email asking "WHY INS'T MY MESSAGE BEING DELIVERED TO THE GROUP" How about answers ??? Oh that's right there is nobody in there that cares about the customer.

403rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. HELLO?!!!...WHEN IS SOMEONE GOING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE MODERATORS OF THEIR GROUPS?!?...WE WORK ******* THESE GROUPS!...

FOR TWO FULL DAYS & NIGHTS I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO ACCESS MY GROUP SITE AS MODERATOR/OWNER.

I CAN SEE MY BANNER, BUT IT SAYS I HAVE TO BE A MEMBER?!?
    WHAT?!?
    I'VE BEEN THE MODERATOR/OWNER FOR OVER 10 YEARS NOW!
    PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!
    L.

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. MY GROUP IS STILL SAYING I AM NOT A MEMBER OR NOT AUTHORIZED - SINCE LAST NIGHT - I AM THE OWNER/MODERATOR OF THE GROUP! PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

LAST NIGHT MY GROUP SITE WENT TO WHITE PAGE STATING I WAS NOT AUTHORIZED OR NOT A MEMBER OR SOME OTHER NONSENSE.
    COULD THIS BE ADDRESSED PLEASE AT YOUR 'EARLIEST' CONVENIENCE? THANKYOU...;)L.

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. THOUGH I AM OWNER MODERATOR OF MY GROUP, MY OWN MESSAGES SENT TO THE GROUP ARE BOUNCING BACK WITH "FAILURE NOTICE".

THough I am owner moderator of my Yahoo Group : Have-A-Heart for 12 years, having +5000 members, I am unable to send my own messages to the group. All my messages to the group are bouncing back with "Failure Notice" error. I contacted Yahoo Customer Care, but getting only automated reply directing me to search for solution elsewhere, and closing my Issue without resolving it.
    If Yahoo can not fix this bug, how can I manage my group?
    My Email Id is : cyrusmusicever@yahoo.com.
    I request Yahoo technical team to resolve my issue soon.
    THanks & Regards,
    ---CYRUS---

583rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?...TONIGHT I AM DOING MY NEWSLETTERS & NOW ITS SAYS I CAN'T PERFORM THE OPERATION? FIX THIS PLEASE!

YAHOO, WHY CAN'T I ACCESS MY OWN GROUP SITE - I AM THE MODERATOR/OWNER OF IT FOR OVER 10 YEARS!!!
    REQUEST ASSISTANCE WITH THIS ISSUE IMMEDIATELY.
    THANKYOU, L.

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Do Your Job Finally!!!

Last couple of month ******** happens with messages! Almost everyday it says ''Sorry, an error occurred while loading content!'' and then no one in our group SoYoureThinkYoureStrongEnough can send messages to the group or, at the best,these messages appeared after few hours delay, it's not cool at all!!!

530th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. YAHOO, CAN'T ACCESS MY SITE TO DO MY WORK! PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!

ALL OF A SUDDEN MY GROUP SITE SAYS I NEED TO BE A MEMBER ! I'M THE DANG OWNER/MODERATOR FOR C.O.L.!!!
    WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON HERE?
    FIX THIS MESS, PLEASE!!! L.

1369th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?...TONIGHT I AM DOING MY NEWSLETTERS & NOW ITS SAYS I CAN'T PERFORM THE OPERATION? FIX THIS PLEASE!

I AM DOING MY USUAL POSTING OF NEWSLETTER AS OWNER/MODERATOR...NOW IT SAYS I DON'T HAVE PERMISSIONS TO PERFORM THE OPERATIONS?...HUH?...FIX THESE PLEASE!!!
    L.

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please, fix Yahoo groups. Not all messages and replies get posted

Messages are not posting on Groups! We've had our Group for 16 years! Please FIX!

940th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. store conversations in an archive off yahoo

How can I save and store all conversations from the group to my hard drive as an off yahoo storage in one go rather that saving each one in turn?
    thanks

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enable those who own groups to post to the groups they own. I own 2 groups and am presently unable to post to either.

FIX Yahoo Groups. I own 2 groups and am presently unable to post to either one.

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. New posts and Replies to conversations have not been posted to our group in over 8 hours

Posts to our Yahoo Group have not appeared in over 8 hours. Service has deteriorated. No way to contact Yahoo when there are problems. Getting tired of it.

289th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. WHERE ARE MY NEWSLETTERS, YAHOO???...PURPLE ERROR BAR IN PENDING AREA!!!...WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THE MESS?!?...

ALL MY NEWSLETTERS POSTED TO PENDING DID NOT ARRIVE LAST NIGHT?
    WHERE ARE THEY?
    I DON'T SPEND SEVERAL HOURS POSTING FOR NOTHING!!!
    DO THE REPAIRS, PLEASE!!!
    L.

1369th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. WHERE ARE MY NEWSLETTERS THAT I WORKED ON FOR TWO HOURS THIS PAST NIGHT? NOT A ONE IN PENDING AREA!...PLEASE FIX THIS MESS!...;)

WHERE ARE MY NEWSLETTERS I SENT TO PENDING AREA? THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FIXED! WHAT ARE THE ENGINEERS DOING???...DUH...;)
    PLEASE FIX THIS ONGOING MESS!
    L.

1369th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Our File Section Is Not Opening Up In Radio Free NA Yahoo Group

Also Are Message Board Is Saying No Messages In The Last 7 Days When I Know We Had Over 350 Post need It Fixed

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. FIX THE SYSTEM

My family Genealogical group is on YAHOO and we send 100 - 150 messages per month since the end of February we have had to resort to emails on other sites to complete family genealogical business. This is a pain in the butt. FIX YOUR MESSAGE SYSTEM. I as the manager of our family site have been told that most of our people wish to drop YAHOO if this isn't fixed so messages con be passed to all........

2025th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. cannot see the waiting messages

Hello. I cannot see the messages that are waiting to be approved / managed or moderated (whatever the correct term is). This has been happening on and off for sometime now. Please help.

Regards

Simitkokusu

872nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base