US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. is there a way to transfer yahoo group posts into a tumblr blog or blogspot.com blog?

pls allow us to download the data so we can transfer it to a tumblr blog or blogspot.com blog just like when you allowed us to download our 360.yaho.com blogs. thank you.

2437th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Message topics are all shortened with '...' Even topics that have small one or two word title.

All of the message topic titles are truncated or shortened with '...' even small topics with one or two word titles. Very annoying and unnecessary.

704th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please do not truncate the topic title

In group conversation, when I clicked on the "Topic", there are many topic tittle being truncated to a meaningless words such as

Holes..., Bum .., Re:awn...,

You are not helping the reader. Why change?

557th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2437th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Conversation view in desktop browser

It would be really nice if more of the "title" of a conversation or topic showed when viewing on a desktop browser. Sometimes I can only see 3-4 characters which is useless when browsing for a certain thing. Wastes time to have to click on every single one!

2437th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Control spam messages in groups better. Last 35 messages in my group are *** spam

Give users ability to directly contact "Spam Control" section at Yahoo to ask them to review groups that are being overwhelmed by *** spam so that senders will be permanently banned from Yahoo. Also, require security questions before anyone can post a message in any Yahoo group.

635th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2437th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ask offering members to be forthcoming about location so that those picking up are able to plan their travel

Please encourage members to be forthcoming about location information so that those picking up are able to plan time & travel. I am presently waiting, three-plus hours now w/o location info, after a promise that I can pick up this afternoon.

2437th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please make the message area more than 1/3 of the page. Ads and lists of groups take up too much space and messages are unreadable

Please make the message area more than 1/3 of the page. Ads and lists of groups take up too much space and messages are unreadable

2437th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. group android app

i want yahoo group android app, this group page slow on android tab chrome browser old version-18.0

704th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow editing of our own posts

At times when I hit the send button too quickly or spot something I'd like to change after posting, it would be nice to be able to edit my post.

1028th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When scrolling down to earlier messages in a conversation, the page reloads suddenly and I have to start over

This is quite annoying. Now I pretty much have to search for back messages by typing in random numbers in the search box and hoping I hit somewhere near the right message. Having to scroll is annoying to begin with; why not have the option to load a page of messages at a time, and list the available pages?

855th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1601st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would like the messages I've read to change colour. I believe this was a feature that existed previously

I would like the messages I've read to change colour. I believe this was a feature that existed previously.

1601st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. NO MORE TRUNCATION OF MESSAGES WHETHER IN GROUPS OR NOT!!!!!

NO MORE TRUNCATION OF MESSAGES WHETHER IN GROUPS OR NOT!!!!!

FIX ALL MESSAGES THAT YAHOO TRUNCATED ASAP!!!!!

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. tell your moronic members to stop spamming my email with obscene content

tell your moronic members to stop spamming my email with obscene content

2437th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. how does one reply to posted photo(s)? I'd like to write to one sender but when I clicked on the sender name there was a message from (Yahoo

how does one reply to posted photo(s)? I'd like to write to one sender but when I clicked on the sender name there was a message from (Yahoo?) saying profile info was no longer available. I wanted to write to the guy who built the brilliant beautiful cockpit engine rm. access hatch?!? Keith

2437th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2437th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. there has been an invasion of the renaisanceillusion groups by someone sending ****

please identify and remove them, and clean up this board

2437th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2437th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base