US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. conversations are looped back when you replace your annoying adds on the right

please correct this annoying problem and delete those ugly advertisings. Some are so annoying that I log out.

309th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Restore posters name in email interface!

Some time back in May email listings stopped showing the posters name and now it is impossible to see where one has already replied to a thread, or pick up the users who have commented. It makes the email interface almost useless as going back to look I just get '*** Yahoo List' and no idea who posted ...

381st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 381st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please remove irrelevant ads, e.g., for cars. I do NOT drive! Also, please stop showing shifting ads, as they are DISTRACTING!

Please remove irrelevant ads, e.g., for cars. I do NOT drive! Also, please stop showing shifting ads, as they are DISTRACTING!

532nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Message box constantly update the content

scrolling down has no meaning; after some 20 seconds You end up to the top again and again and again. You will never catch messages further down....:-((

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. All conversations and posted reference materials have been deleted all the way back to 2008! Only left is photo's. I called you services!

All conversations and posted reference materials have been deleted all the way back to 2008! Only left is photo's. I called you services and nothing yet has been done. Were talking about 6 years of work gone! Was this suppose to be of help to the group? And before you start to point finger, I am the owner and only moderator!

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'm totally new in YG and I'm using it as my classes' blog. Need Help!

I need a lot of support for adding hyperlinks. I just can't!! And my students were already announced a test through this network. Please help!

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please fix the SLIM line height in group conversations. Every time this gets reset. It should be a saved setting. Please fix!

Please fix the SLIM line height in group conversations. Every time this gets reset. It should be a saved setting. Please fix!

450th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Show Message History by Default

Change the setting on Message history so that it shows by default, instead of requiring the member to click on Show Message History. Without the message history or previous message replies are confusing because they have no context.

827th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Very inconvenient and frustrating that a group members post does not arrive in my inbox "From" that person. Sometimes even if you scroll do

Very inconvenient and frustrating that a group members post does not arrive in my inbox "From" that person. Sometimes even if you scroll down forever you cannot find who sent a particular post. Please go back so that any Yahoogroup post comes from the person who sent the past, not from the group address.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow to delete all messages in a specified range as before NEO.

Before NEO, messages were listed one "page" at a time (30 messages). By selecting the "all" button, all/just the messages on that "page" were deleted and not ALL the messages of the group like now.
    We keep messages only for the last 6 months. So, as a moderator, I have to delete some hundreds of messages each month, clicking them one by one !
    With the single page displayed now, it could be done using a range of messages determined by first and last message numbers.

827th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. make it easier to contact a moderator

I need help, I wrote 2 emails to moderator but got no reply. what good is a moderator????????

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. how do you post or reply to the group, the old buttons for that are gone

how do you post or reply to the group, the old buttons for that are gone

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Why can't messages be searched by member ID rather than mesage #?

Before you changed everything messages could easily be searched by user ID which makes sense. Now It appears messages can only be searched by message number but who remembers (or even notices) the message #?

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. how can i delete my messages from your group # 11579 and #11746

how can i delete my messages from your group # 11579 and #11746

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Quit adding **** to the interface like cutesie animations and make the fields actually responsive.

Hey, how about actually being able to get the interface to respond faster than a dead brontosaurus. It would be nice if tabbing actually moved the cursor to the next field, instead of an infinite loading message. Then one might be able to actually post a message.

And no, I do not want to give you my mobile number, so quit asking for it.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bring back option to sign messages as being from group owner rather than always showing them as being from me personally

Bring back option to sign messages as being from group owner rather than always showing them as being from me personally

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ALLOW MASS CROSSPOTING FOR SAVING ANIMALS LIVES

YAHOO SHOULD AFTER I FILLED OUT THE FORM FOR BULK POSTERS, LET ME POST FOR ANIMAL RESCUE ALL I NEED TO. YAHOO IS KILLING ANIMALS BY CONSTANTLY SUSPENDING ANIMAL CROSSPOSTERS THAT ARE TRYING TO SAVE LIVES. THE NEW YAHOO AND POLICIES STINK!

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base