US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2075th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. how can we communicate with any of the ladies we see?

I would like to communicate with some of the ladies on here. How can I do that? Is there a way to do it...

1083rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How To write Private Essays

The names of many causes which have a proper or mistaken faculty essay matter. After my mother and father' divorce I actually it's wrong and unethical to make use of essay. Teaching types topics delivered immediately answering essay questions ahead of others by means of private interviews and analysis. Consequently after carrying out research and utilizing past experiences and achievements to help you complete your work. As a substitute write an fascinating distinction or change and the reality is using your individual. Organizations straightaway refuse Aspirants largely determined by the selection of your first search change you possibly can. Tutorial…

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How do you reply to a given article? How can you share, learn, discuss or interact if the format won't allow it!

The new group format limits participation. I have changed my w-site to palliate this limitation. Try delaSierra-Sheffer.net/home.html/ or directly at https://www.delasierra-sheffer.net/

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Denetciler/conversations/topics/466

Dear Manager ,
    At the below there is a link that contains my name and outrage my personal rights due to uncorrect wrong information. Please, delete the article about me asap. I applied to the court and complaint about this uncorrect and misleading information. Last week, my students showed me.

Thanks,
    Asist. Prof. Haldun TURAN

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Denetciler/conversations/topics/466

Dear Manager ,

At the below there is a link and that contains my name and outrage my personal rights - wrong knowledge. Please, delete the conservation about me asap. I applied judge, and complaint about this messages. I am very sad about this news. Last week, my students showed me,

Thanks,

Asist. Prof. Haldun TURAN

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2075th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. WHERE ARE THE 40 NEWSLETTERS I JUST SENT TO POST TO MY GROUP AS MODERATOR, YAHOO?

I JUST POSTED TO PENDING TO MY PAGE AS MODERATOR ABOUT 40+ NEWSLETTERS - WHERE ARE THEY?!?...THANKYOU...L.

4871st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. nothing in your help menu helps me. How do I contact you by phone?

Everything is frozen. Last message dated 1/24/17. Nothing new appears.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. WHAT'S GOING ON YAHOO?!? 2 DAYS W/O BEING ABLE TO POST TO MY GROUP! PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE! SHOW RESPECT & RESPOND TO YOUR MODS!...

'COULD NOT SEND MESSAGE' WHEN I TRY TO CLICK TO SEND TO PENDING...2 DAYS NOW!
    WHY ARE YOU NOT RESPONDING? THIS SHOWS A LACK OF RESPECT TO YOUR MODERATORS.
    I SENT A MESSAGE THROUGH MY YAHOO MAIL TO YOU, I ALSO LEFT MESSAGES HERE & SENT ONE GMFORUM...I HAVE HEARD NOTHING.
    I AM NOT PHYSICALLY WELL & THIS ADDED STRAIN TO ME...I AM WAITING ON A GALLBLADDER OPERATION.
    WILL YOU AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO ANSWER MODS' EMAILS?
    THANKYOU,
    L.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. YAHOO>PLEASE FIX YOUR ISSUES!!!...'COULD NOT SEND MESSAGE' IN POSTING AREA FOR EVERY NEWSLETTER...CAN'T GET WORK DONE!!!

'COULD NOT SEND MESSAGE' IN RED...I CAN'T SEND MY NEWSLETTERS TO PENDING!
    FIX THE PROBLEM, PLEASE!!!...THANKYOU.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yahoo is blocking you if you are Conservative and have a habit of telling the Truth. They shunt your info where it is never seen

Yahoo needs another mcategory on tis form for COMPLAINTS of the Site and Censorship. Yahoo is notoriously shunting my comments so they are never seen. I know the replies I get from the few conservatives like myself but they refuse to allow our Conservative and insightful comments to be viewed. it is grossly against the Policy of the New Owners of Yahoo, the ABC Mainstream Media Network. That is why there is so much CENSORSHIP now on ABC Yahoo..

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Disgusted with YAHOO CENSORSHIP, irradication of the TRUTH seems to be theri primary agenda

Yahoo why don't you put "Comments Problems"as a choice in your CATEGORY section of this form? You certainly violate your own guidelines extremely often. You just make up your mind to "Block a Person" and it has not an ounce of logic to your blocking. It simply whether it is in agreement with your exceedingly LIBERAL AGENDA or not; if it Offends your new owners ABC.!!! i tell the truth and that is something the majority of Liberals just cannot handle. I have searched for my Comments and I know you are removing as fast as I put them up…

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Pending message in Nuoc_VIET group are not appearing. Please Help!!!

Pending message in Nuoc_VIET group are not appearing for a week. Please Help!!!

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Pending messages in Nuoc_VIET group are not appearing for nearly a week. Need Help!!!

Pending messages in Nuoc_VIET group are not appearing for nearly a week. Need Help!!!

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pending messages of Nuoc_viet group aren't appearing. Could not send opinions because SEND box was too low to click on.

Pending messages of Nuoc_viet group aren't appearing. Could not send opinions because SEND box was too low to see for clicking on it.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I cannot open up my Yahoo sites any more ...

I am unable to open Yahoo group websites -- I also am unable to reply to messages that are emailed to me via email ...

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. CAN'T ACCESS MY GROUP AS MODERATOR AGAIN! THAT DANG BANNER WITH KIDS' HANDS UP IN THE AIR IS THERE AGAIN! PLEASE FIX IT. THANKS.

CAN'T ACCESS MY GROUP/BANNER HAS BEEN CHANGED TO BLUE ONE WITH KIDS' HANDS IN AIR AGAIN!

4871st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base