US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sharing photos using drag & drop. Let us do this again.

For years Yahoo Groups allowed people to share photos that are posted there. We could drag and drop a photo in order to have it for personal use. Recently when I tried to drag and drop a photo, I would only get a link to it. If this is the only way to access a Yahoo Groups photo, it would totally eliminate the value of Yahoo Groups for me. Let us share photos again, using drag and drop.

532nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cannot reorder photos in albums

I am the owner of Imagining Ellowyne Wilde yahoo group. For months now I am unable to reorder the photos in all of the albums on my group. Please fix this!!!!!

Also, please give the owners of a group an easy way to contact Yahoo with the problems we have with what is malfunctioning on their group!!!

227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Explaining why we cannot sometimes see the images we have recently uploaded?

Explaining why we cannot sometimes see the images we have recently uploaded?

532nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. let me load a new album

Can't add pictures and can't even load an empty album. What gives???

993rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. we need to be able to copy our photos back to our pc. you cannot click on a photo in yahoo photos and put it into 'my pictures'.

we cannot copy our photos back to the pc. you cannot click on a photo in yahoo groups and copy it to 'my pictures' or send it anywhere else.

355th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I've tried to upload ONE, just ONE photo into an existing album on our group site. After 6 tries I still don't see it in the album.

This new format is so frustrating, you would do your users a great service if you would have live people to talk to and deal with issues on your new and improved Yahoo group. So many other companies do it - why can't you?

381st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. hello Yahoo?...my Banner Foto will not load a foto since friday? HELP, PLEASE?

My BANNER FOTO for my group is not loading its foto since friday night - when I try to load - I get a purple error bar and no foto loads...HELP! can you please fix this issue, please - I have done everything at this end - clearing cache, etc. - loading fotos was going fine til friday night...thankyou, L.

827th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You have taken away ability of moderators to remove pictures and albums. Please fix.

Allow moderators to delete photos and albums like we used to be able to do. This is important for privacy reasons.

1083rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Remove the ATT advertisement from the PHOTOs section so we can SEE the photos.

Remove the ATT advertisement from the PHOTOS section so we can
    SEE THE PHOTOS that members have posted instead of ATT
    advertisement!

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Could I add, I am desperate to be able to download photos from my group albums however many of the albums are grayed out

Could I add, I am desperate to be able to download photos from my group albums however many of the albums are grayed out and the photos which are visible will not download instead I get this: HTTP Status 500 - null
    type Status report

message null

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

Thanks you,
    Andrew

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base