US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make moderators owners if they are the only part of management left.

Need some help, as 2 of the owners recently passed. The third was hacked while traveling abroad and can't get back in to manage the group. I have limited ability or power as the only moderator left. If I could make her new email, the owner I would. This would solve the problem as she can then make others owners and more moderators.

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I can't add locations in the weather section

I can't add locations in the weather section

2073rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I joined the site a few days ago, but have not heard anything about being approved.How long does this process take??

I joined the site a few days ago, but have not heard anything about being approved.How long does this process take??

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pictures and photos section down ! since April 10 2019

Access to the photo albums section, add or manage images is impossible.

Photos no longer appear in messages in the "Conversations" section.

Member messages can not be moderated because photos do not appear anymore !

Can you help us.

Please / Thank you

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. posting yahoo groups

Is there any where to post yahoo groups that yahoo will benefit so I can get people in my groups. my email is thomasgero@gmail.com

2073rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Moderator Activity isn't working

I am not sure if this is the right place to report this, but it seems that any moderator activity since the end of last year cannot be reviewed. Information about people being invited / joined / deleted from the membership list is not available.

I am using Firefox 66.0.5

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix the continuous loop in your help page!

OK, I am looking at a page which supposedly is to take me to someone or some page to help. I click the captcha, click "lets get going," and what happens? I get sent to the same frigging page with the capcha and the "lets get going" link! THIS REALLY NEEDS YOUR ATTENTION, YAHOO!

1535th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I am an owner and cannot get to my group.

Yahoo tech folks read and fix these problems.

thanks

1535th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How can I download and archive photo albums from Yahoo Groups?

Ability to archive photo albums from Groups

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. User Add in Yahoo groups

User Add in Yahoo groups

Is Yahoo going to add the "add user" feature by the moderator again?
    It is really painful with the subscription policy, sending invitation to accept. Most of the time either the invitation is never sent out from the yahoo group specially if it is sent to. Gmail ID or they go to the spam folder.

826th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Fix the Yahoo Groups connection

I am unable to get into the Yahoo Group associated with this email account, so cannot manage members, cannot invite new members, etc. I keep getting the message "Oops! An error occurred while loading the content." Can you please fix this? It makes the Group nonfunctional.

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Restore my ability to manage the group as the only moderator - SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!! VERY

I've accidently removed myself as the moderator of a work related group. There are no other moderators for this group. Can someone assist in restoring my ability to manage the group as the only moderator - SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!! VERY

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I am an owner and cannot get to my group.

Yahoo tech folks read and fix these problems.

thanks

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 993rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Restore "Lists" functionality

Restore the functionality allowing users to manage "Lists" within Contacts. This capability is not available in either the current "New" version or what is described as "Classic" version.

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Không nhận được yêu cầu xác minh chuyển tiếp thư từ Gmail

Đề nghị hướng dẫn tôi tại sao mail Yahoo group không nhận được yêu cầu xác minh việc chuyển tiếp mail từ gmail sang Yahoo group mail (đã yêu cầu lại nhiều lần)?

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please include info on how to leave a Group

Please include detailed information on how to leave a group.

2073rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base