US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make is easy to find the "automatic photo album" for the different groups that I'm a member of. I have no idea where to find the album. OK

Make is easy to find the "automatic photo album" for the different groups that I'm a member of. I have no idea where to find the album. OK

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can't zoom on iPad or iPhone on Yahoo Groups discussion forums.

Can't zoom on iPad or iPhone on Yahoo Groups discussion forums. Please change the one or two lines of you code that blocks ZOOM features on mobile devices

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In my Group Girls who *** in Public, the Files are not able to be accessed. pl help.

In my Group Girls who *** in Public, the Files are not able to be accessed. pl help.

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why are Feedback's system messages to users in German? Don't understand.

This is an Engllish language website and forum. Yet, all the system messages on yahoo.uservoice.com are in German. Why haven't they been "localized."? Even the most rudimentary software programming companies know how to do that.

993rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. DO WAY WITH CAPTCHAS!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T REGISTER AT ALL IN SINGAPORE. WHAT A JOKE.

DO WAY WITH CAPTCHAS!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T REGISTER AT ALL IN SINGAPORE. WHAT A JOKE.

612th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Registration

I have shied away from Yahoo for years but there was a Yahoo Group workshop I wanted to participate in. I had to register for a Yahoo account to do so. You required my birth date and mobile numbers, it served as a reminder as to why I avoid Yahoo whenever possible. The birth date is not a vanity issue but a security issue and I have no idea what you'll do with my mobile number AND I NEED TO READ YOU POLICY ON THIS? I JUST WANTED TO ATTEND A WORKSHOP!

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 325th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For Fr. Munachi

Hi, group
    I see that you people seem to have worked with Fr. Munachi.
    For Me, he is a good preacher. I like his thoughts and use it in my homilies. and many people appreciate his thoughts. Can you (who have worked with him) come up with a collection of homilies of Fr. Munachi as tribute for him?
    I am sure it will be sold out in short time if you put it on Amazon.
    Thank you

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can "Files" be programmed to be listed in alphabetical order as a default rather than changing them each time i open a folder?

Can "Files" be programmed to be listed in alphabetical order as a default rather than changing them each time i open a folder?

1083rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In "database" if someone deletes their name, the slot is left empty rather than moving the next number up to fill the slot.

In the database, if #4 drops out, then #5 should move up to the #4 slot, so that there are no missing numbers in the list.

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 325th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bring the private chat room, with text/cam/audio back the yahoo group experience

The idea of acebook is still useful but getting old. I love the idea of a yahoo chat room w text/cam/audio - when it was private it was good.

612th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make "Alphabetical" the default list format for Files section so it won't be so hard to find files for un-savvy members.

Make "Alphabetical" the default list format for Files section so it won't be so hard to find files for un-savvy members who can't find, or know enough to look for, the alternate sort options under the unhelpfully-named and hard to spot "Actions" menu. This has been a real issue in our group.

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base