US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop censoring groups

Still waiting for Yahoo to stop censoring groups. You people continually force homosexuality on us, yet Yahoo! acts like some kind of freaking moral police with the groups. If I can't have any freedom on Yahoo!, then I don't want to see your depraved deviant homosexuality. Is that not fair?

827th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. polls need ranked choice voting with automated run off - - also not clear what button to press to "submit" a poll vote

polls need ranked choice voting with automated run off - - also not clear what button to press to "submit" a poll vote

1083rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. groupe parisien de Freecycle !

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/freecycleparis/info
    Au bas de la page il y a deux liens vers "Freecycle" et ou "Odechet"
    Il semble renvoyer sur un site litigieux ou suspect.
    Merci de votree attention.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Restore to owners ability to edit WHEN files should be shared with Group Members

We have a small prayer group, and SINCE 2001 - our group has shared new Daily Devotions every month! In times past, we were able to "edit" the times when we wanted our Daily Devotions files to be shared with members. For example, during September and October, we would like to share the September and October files with members every two weeks, plus once a month. HOWEVER, once September and October had passed - in times past, we were able to EDIT the schedule for releasing the files and move on to November and December. We would no longer need…

679th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 993rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Panel size adjustments have been changed November 7, 2014. Why?

Before Yahoo Neo I had the ability to adjust the panel listing my emails in my inbox or any folder to a minimum of two [2] which left a decent size viewing panel to read my messages below. With the advent of Yahoo Neo and all the unnecessary changes, I could only change the messages to a minimum of four [4]. While annoying having less space, I could still enjoy reading my messages in the space of the panel below. As of November 7, 2014, I find that this feature had been changed AGAIN! I do not like this change.…

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am not sure if our group is listed in the right area (for when people browse groups)

How can I figure out if our group is listed under the right category?

532nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. how do I get my personal information and resume removed?

Please let me know how I can get my personal information and resume removed. Thank you for your help.

Tanya Drummond
    tanyadrummond@yahoo.com
    904-860-9286

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow us to download our messages in a format that we can use to transfer them to blogs

I have invested 14 years in this group and would like to use the data for blogs, ...
    I just can get at it.
    Why don't you allow us to export our data?
    Today I was worried because posts I made weren't appearing. If Yahoo has a problem 14 years of work are gone.

1083rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. commercial volume in auto-play video

specifically, in the yahoo sports fantasy football leagues, there is a feature which accesses news and reviews sponsored by Gillette. Clicking a link within this feature takes you to a page where there is some useful information, but there is also a commercial which auto-starts. AT MAXIMUM VOLUME. Every other thing that I listen to (primary headphone user) is at an acceptable rate, but I can hear this commercial (distorted, because it's that loud) over the headset when it is several feet away.

Moderate the volumes of your videos. There's no reason for it to come out of the speakers…

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Every time I go to my yahoo groups sites, I have to reselect the "slim" view that shows all the posts in a group.

If I select the "slim view" at my group site, I would like it to remain on slim view until I change it. Every time I go to my sites, the "slim" view is gone. I select it for one site and it disappears as soon as I go to another group site. How can I make it stay on "slim view" for my conversations?

381st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I can't access the database in my yahoo groups. This site is horrible

I can't access the database that I need right now. I have no option to go to full website either

2075th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Board message issues

Stop having messages in a group reset it self every few seconds. It makes it impossible to read any past messages as you get returned to the latest message.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Pinboard

Tried the new pinboard. the post shows up with the required subject line and comment, but NO indication that there is a pin anywhere. No piture, no link, not even an indication that there was additional content. I had posted a flyer; it took me several clicks to be able to enlarge it so it was readable so I could then post that link to the group. That process needs work to be useful to us.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If I offer a Freecycle item and more than one person wants it, who do I choose?

Under Freecycle rules, we are required to wait 24 hours after placing an OFFER advert, as this gives all interested users a chance to reply. If two or more people want the item offered, how do we choose who should have it? We need guidelines!

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Loathe the noisy adverts on groups

For your advertisers information, these are so irritating, particularly that if you mute one and then open another page you get the ad again at full blast, I'm now automatically muting the computer before I go to my groups. Fail. Many of my group members now refuse to go to the group site and only read/reply via digest.

Every day, in every way, you make the groups harder and less pleasant to use.... I seriously wonder why I'm still bothering.

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. yahoo messenger

This is for the messenger since there isnt a option for it i think they should bring back the chat room feature for it so that people can actually have some fun with it now i see why everyone is going to snapchat and kik yahoo needs to figure out a way to make there services more fun and innovative i dont know why they changed so much on their messenger but they ruined the whole thing hopefully they fix this soon

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dump the new format!!

The "new format' is unusable. I get two pages superimposed and cannot access my groups. This looks like its meant for smart phones-I don't have one. Could you stop monkeying with the format and just leave it alone already? Set up another site for folks who WANT their ac cess changed and altered over an d over!!!

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The current "Ellen Degeneres" ad is DISGUSTING! We need the ability to report offensive ads.

I don't mind Yahoo offering advertisements, but the one of a woman supposed to be Ellen Degeneres crying, is DISGUSTING! and OFFENSIVE! and we need a way to give feedback to Yahoo when an ad is obvious lies or obviously offensive to humanity.

The woman in the ad is NOT Ellen Degeneres, in spite of the fact that they found someone who could be made to look much like Ellen. I find the ad INSULTING and DISGUSTING... and I will not click to follow it even to complain to them as they don't give a flip about the people looking…

262nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base