US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improvements you can make

1. Fix the Files section so that it's readable. Right now, when viewing text files, the words are scrunched together because your site has problems reading spaces. This makes the text files virtually unusable, and if you don't want to fix it, then don't have the function.
    2. Fix the Files section so that you are able to view text files without having to download them, like before.
    3. Fix the database section so that the database doesn't get deleted (or log you out) whenever you edit it.
    4. Fix the database section so that you don't make duplicate entries…

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want the description of my Group at or near the top of my homepage. Possible? Conversations or messages don't need to be at the top!!!!!!!

I want the description of my Group at or near the top of my homepage. Is that possible? Conversations or messages don't need to be at the top! They can be accessed in other ways.

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can you track how often a picture has been watched?

Please create a feature that shows how often a picture has been watched / visited.

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. dates when you will be gone... unavailable until thus & such a date

Out of the office until 02/2015 or unavailable from...until...

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow Twitter Feeds to Post to Groups

I have a group with a large following which enjoys regular posts. I have found that Twitter is an excellent disseminator of the same information. I don't want to give up groups, but don't like having to post both places. Facebook has a feature whereby my tweets automatically appear there. It would be great if groups could do the same.

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Put full color Adds in the picture slot!

Instead of the Picture slot for each Yahoo Group, put the adds in that spot instead of having them pop up in the conversations area. This gives them better attention, and everyone realizes that they are NOT spam. Presently, they look like spam, and who wants to buy from a spammer?!

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. This new format is NOT great! I tried. I quit.

Most of us are looking for a simpler, more user friendly interface. I am mostly inactive now since I don't have the time or patience to learn this new one which is just awful! Your previous format was simple. I am convinced that whoever designed this certainly doesn't use it.

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. http://dangkydichvu.vn/tin-tuc/dich-vu-mobile-internet-mobifone-42.html

các công nghệ Mobile Internet truyền dữ liệu GPRS/EDGE/3G của mạng MobiFone.

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to link a flikr group to a yahoo group

I would like to be able to link a Flikr account to a Yahoo Group. That way my Yahoo group could see all my Pictures

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Will it ever be possible to have a signature line for Yahoo Groups ?

I have always wished there was a way to have a signature automatically appear in my posts in Groups like the option we have in email or in forums outside of yahoo.

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to run video conferences in my Group. Is that possible?

Would like to play video conferences from YouTube and other sources. No need to upload due to copywrights, but have access to videos in YouTube and other sources to be able to play them in the room. Thank you.

2261st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 10 11 13 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base