US Groups

Update: We're shutting down the Yahoo Groups website on December 15, 2020 and members will no longer be able to send or receive emails from Yahoo Groups. You can find more information about the Yahoo Groups shutdown and alternative service options on this help page.

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PROBLEM WITH DOWNLOADED PHOTOS

As group moderator I requested the downloads before the Dec. 14 deadline. Here are the problems:
    1) The custom albums were not included in the download so photos were mixed and no longer organized. Please allow us to
    download in respective albums

2) There were only 7 Download sets and from the several groups that I moderated for - I am sure we had much more photos in my groups. Please allow us to download all.

3) As moderator I should be able to save all the photos uploaded into the group - even those abumd and photos that group…

334th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Spam is being sent to an old dead group, how can we delete the group?

The RockhoundsList group has been dead for years, abandoned by the moderator, but someone is spamming it, and we can't find ANY way to kill it or unsubscribe from it. Anyone listening who can help?

2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How can we save our content if Yahoo says that the uploaded content does not belong to them?

We were just notified that Yahoo will no longer host content that has been uploaded, as of December 14, 2019. How can we save that content if, when we click on the download button, Yahoo's system comes up with the message that ""We are sorry, you cannot display imageshosted by Yahoo groups on non-Yahoo Groups pages" or another ********, Bogus errot Your browser sent a request that this server cannot understand" . "xa.yimg.com is a BUSINESS PARTNER with yahoo that delivers the systems images to Yahoo members. If this isn't fixed by Saturday. I will issue a complaint with the…

259th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Asked directed by Yahoo, I downloaded all my content from my Yahoo groups. How to I open them?

Asked directed by Yahoo, I downloaded all my content from my Yahoo groups. How and where can I open them?

2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. DO NOT SHUT DOWN YAHOO GROUPS!!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT SHUT DOWN YAHOO GROUPS!!!! For years 15+ freelance people in my industry have used the message boards to get jobs and refer people. This is a very important part of being able to work as a freelancer. I am very upset that Yahoo has not given us very much time to find other means or to save the library of files that we use. I am so disappointed in Yahoo. First you ***** up mail and now this.

477th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. instructions for deleting a group are incorrect

I am trying to delete a defunct group, but the directions say to click Management, then Feedback, then Delete - but there is no Feedback under that manageement tab.
    On your group's main page, click Management | select Control Panel.
    Click About Group.
    This does not exist....

Next to "Feedback," enter your reasons for deleting your group.
    Click Delete Group.
    Click Delete again to confirm.

2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I want to close down my group

My lupus support group can no longer operate with the changes that have been made by yahoo. Members are frustrated by their inability to communicate with the group. But I cannot find a way to stop the messages. Any suggestions?

1611th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I need a human's help!

You can improve Yahoo Groups by having a human available to answer questions. I began setting up YGs years ago and moderated them regularly. My email address is on all of them as the go-to person. Now I can't get to them. I thought they were going away a couple of years ago, but I'm still getting emails from members, asking me to change their address, etc. I can't even get in to shut down the groups, and none of your pages offers advice on that.

2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. HOW THE OWNER CAN RECOVER A GROUP WITHIN THE ALOTTED TIME OF 15 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DELETING?

I DELETED MY GROUP FOR A REASON ON 24TH JUNE IN INDIA. NOW I WANT TO RECOVER OR RECREATE THE SAME GROUP WITH NEW MEMBERS AS MEMBER's PARTICIPATION VASTLY REDUCED IN IT. I DONT SEE ANY HINT FOR THIS ANYWHERE IN YOUR PAGES! PLEASE CLARIFY, AS MY 15 DAYS IS ALMOST GETTING OVER

2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have not yet been able to download the data I requested for our Yahoo Group. Can you please advise how I can do this?

Due to ill-health & hospitalisation, I have not yet been able to download the data for our Yahoo Group. The data was requested & Yahoo sent me a link - but when I now follow that link, I cannot download the data. Can you please advise me how to download that data? Thank you.

1611th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. STOP WITH THE FFIN SPAM!

STOP WITH THE FFIN SPAM

2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Download tool is broken - missing photos

After requesting a download of all content from all the groups I administer, I finally received the file - but all but a few photos are missing. Is it too late to fix this and get my photos, or has everything been trashed?!

1150th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. unable to manage members in surya matters as that option doesnt show. it only shows "about" with and says loading error. please help

unable to manage members in surya matters as that option doesnt show. it only shows "about" with and says loading error. please support in resolving this

2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1150th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Offer proper support to Yahoo Groups

Lots of people are having problems with Yahoo Groups and no proper support is offered. Please rectify this.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    375 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I am the moderator of the group iitb1967@yahoogroups.com Please restore all our User uploaded content between Year 2010 and Dec 2019.

Please extend the deadline date for restoring the User uploaded content as a downloadable archive file. There should be no charges for this as the content was our contribution and we only want it back!

2171st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Download Manager Dead 11/9/19

Unable to download yahoo group photos to move them elsewhere. Supposedly 'processing' since Nov. 3.

Your Yahoo Groups data

We are currently processing your download request. Please check back later.

1150th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please take me out of the hacked group

The yahoo group we were in has been hacked and i m being stormed with **** emails. Kindly unsubscribe nazia_1@hotmail.com from the group najamwaqar-noreply@yahoogroups.com. There are many in the group who are facing the same issue. Kindly help

2472nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow a group of posts to come through as 1 e-mail versus individual posts with multiple e-mails.

How can I go back to getting a group of posts in 1 e-mail from my group versus individual posts with multiple e-mails?

2171st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Groups is down - not receiving messages

03/05/2019 12:50 eastern time
    Groups are down - no inbound messages are coming in
    Perhaps outbound is broken as well

I've sent my group an email from a gmail to test and nothing is coming in

174th ranked