US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I spoke with the Concierge team. I am the moderator of godspoems@yahoogroups.com My posts from cbc1123@yahoo.com have spacing gone .....

I spoke with the Concierge team. I am the founder and moderator of godspoems@yahoogroups.com My posts from cbc1123@yahoo.com have spacing gone .....

I am also unable to post as of yesterday on masterpoets@yahoogroups.com which I founded and moderate

I was told by the concierge team I could expect an answer within an hour

Thank you

1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop screwing things up!

Everytime you touch the calendar, my event times get screwed up, and I usually loose the content. You need to thouroughly test everything before sending it out

174th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Now I am not even a member of my own group, Plus I do not belong to most of the groups I am a member of.

According to these changes , I am not the owner of my own group MCS-Canada --- not the moderator nor owner either. Plus more then half of the groups I am a member of, now I am not a member of them anymore. As far as I am concerned these changes you have made are a pain in the neck. I would appreciate it if I could access the group i am the owner of --in fact I would like to access all the groups also that I belong to.

1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cannot Add a Row to database -- no Action button for that.

Cannot Add a Row to a databse file -- ability to do so not listed under Action.

959th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Moderators to be able view applicant profile

Hi,
    I run two groups in Yahoo the Stay Dry Bedwetting group https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/staydry/ establishes in 8-2005 and staydry-discussion : StayDry Bedwetting Parent Discussion Grp http://groups.yahoo.com/group/staydry-discussion/
    I have a hard time approving members because I cannot see applicants profile to see if the meet group policy . So I have to have them copy their profile and email it to me to see if they are complying. However, most don’t either they don’t want to or don’t know how to send it to me. So since the change in Yahoo I have approved very few members.
    Moderators should at least have…

1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Very inconvenient and frustrating that a group members post does not arrive in my inbox "From" that person. Sometimes even if you scroll do

Very inconvenient and frustrating that a group members post does not arrive in my inbox "From" that person. Sometimes even if you scroll down forever you cannot find who sent a particular post. Please go back so that any Yahoogroup post comes from the person who sent the past, not from the group address.

1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hi, I run a 1700+ member group on yahoogroups and after several efforts at monetizing it to sustain the effort, found that I needed a websit

Add functionality for each yahoogroup to have a website where ads can be posted, group blogs can be run, the group can see the calendar of events in one view - This will bring Yahoo a lot of money from group admins that want to monetize their yahoogroup. Yahoo can sell domain links and the website functionality as well. With the stickiness Yahoogroups create, its only the next best addition the Yahoo team can make to Yahoogroups. Check out www.newportmommy.com for seeing what yahoogroups that need to monetize are resorting to - you are throwing your money to competitors in…

658th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 408th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sharing photos using drag & drop. Let us do this again.

For years Yahoo Groups allowed people to share photos that are posted there. We could drag and drop a photo in order to have it for personal use. Recently when I tried to drag and drop a photo, I would only get a link to it. If this is the only way to access a Yahoo Groups photo, it would totally eliminate the value of Yahoo Groups for me. Let us share photos again, using drag and drop.

319th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Need the ability to change moderation status for all

In the absence of the ability to "select all" option that we used to have before the never-ending single page of all members, changing moderation status for an entire group is incredibly painful. In order to change the moderation status for a whole group I have to check the checkbox beside Every. Single. Member. With over 4,000 members, that is a mind-boggling waste of time to do something that should be as simple as going to Manage Members and have an option to change the moderation status for ALL members, including overrides. Please give us the option to make moderation…

959th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. You have exceeded your daily quota for this operation !

We are not daily quota exceeded 08/08 and 07/08 but system are said same message
    You have exceeded your daily quota for this operation !
    How is possible, the system are every time are said many wrong message ı hate it you are changing system but system are not work, older system are very good, but this system very badly work

282nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Yahoo Groups messages not being received for some members

I have had numerous members that have a yahoo.com email address contact me that they are not receiving mail in their Yahoo Mail. I have had them check their spam folder, try another browser and numerous other things to no avail.

One member had his mail redirected to his Hotmail account and still does not receive Yahoo Groups mail. He then changed it back and still no mail. I also had him and the others check to see if they are bouncing and he was, reactivated that and received one message and nothing more.

Note: I would then send a…

177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add ability to bookmark/file individual posts

It would be great if we could bookmark a particular post to read or access again later. It woudl be even better if we could sort our bookmarks using labels.

208th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1. Allow editing of events without arbitrary stopping, 2. Assure Google mentions site

While editing announcement, ability to add more lines was stopped without reason.

Google cannot find my group WalkMontreal

1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. how can i tell if my messages are bouncing?

how can i tell if my messages are bouncing? i'm not getting any messages from some of my groups, and i know there are messages, from looking here. thank you.

1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Pinboard

Tried the new pinboard. the post shows up with the required subject line and comment, but NO indication that there is a pin anywhere. No piture, no link, not even an indication that there was additional content. I had posted a flyer; it took me several clicks to be able to enlarge it so it was readable so I could then post that link to the group. That process needs work to be useful to us.

1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other groups features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Managing Members

OK, don't know what you did Last Night~
    But just yesterday I was able as Admin to click on
    Manage Members and SEE ALL of the members
    and Today NO ONE shows but ME ???

I needed to look up something to contact some members
    and add moderators and now I can't even SEE the Members ??

YOU are going Backwards AGAIN..... *Sigh*

PLEASE LET ME SEE and Manage My Group..
    This is Really Getting Ridiculous after all of this time..

I took computer programing from San Jose State
    and would have gotten and F or been FIRED
    if I…

1499th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Some messages from Group Members to my Yahoo Group are going to the Spam folder! Why??

I even see this when I log onto Yahoo as the Moderator, send a message to the Group - and it goes to the Spam folder! What is up?

658th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base