US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The uddaan group was created by Wg Cdr V G Kumar way back in 2008-09. He was the coordinator. He passed away about an year ago in Banglore.

Just before he passed away he made me the coordinator. Now I do not have the pass ward etc. I would like to keep the group going / active and do not wish to switch over to some other group /site etc.
    Kindly help resolve the issue.
    Regards Gp Capt J K Kaushik

1780th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. File Uploading Not working

Uploading file not working at:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/LNGsafety/files/

Mac OS 10.6.8
    Safari 5.1.10

1780th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix the calendar!

I have an event clearly scheduled on the 25th... and it sent a "reminder" to the group, saying the event is on the 26th!!

207th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Why did you stop archiving old posts? Sometimes I can't read posts for a day or two and now you don't archive. Why?

Archive old posts like you used to do. I like to go back in the Files and now all the old posts are gone. This is a real shame, as there is a lot of good material in the older posts. Also, I frequently don't read mail for a day or two, and especially if the group is active, I am no longer able to read the posts from even a day or two ago. What gives?

802nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Uploading Videos

I have try ed to upload a video and it dose not matter what setting I use it still it can not upload I have set it 240x178 and it still will not upload
    can anyone help?

741st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Need moderator for group!!

I am often receive spam message (adult, se[ amd more). How deactivate worst users? I think: add spam counter. If counter more then 5 or 10 then user deactivate and yours message will be delete.

1780th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1780th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. can't move, (cut or delete" files in the files sections

please fix delete and cute in files sections of groups

1780th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Files do not get cut or deleted or moved - always an error

As group owner I
    Always get an error when trying to "cut" or "delete" a file.
    I know the file exists because I can down load the file

1780th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Photos in Groups - PLEASE FIX SOON !!!!!

I have reviewed the completed section of Yahoo. These problems have not been completed at all - just dismissed with no improvements accomplished. Photo uploading to groups need to be improved.
    The whole photo shows up in the groups files in the thumbnail format. All I want to do is to be able to click on the thumbnail as see the whole photo - not a photo with the bottom cropped off. I do not want to look at a moving picture scrolling across my screen. This is the only method available now to view the total picture. What Yahoo…

323rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. No one can join, even if invited

I posted about a group on another group. I kept hearing back that they couldn't join. Even tried inviting some and got the return message that "user does not want to be invited"

1780th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Messages emailed but not appearing on group page.

I was getting emails about posts on my group. When I went to my group, the posts were NOT THERE. I could see the intended post in my email.

802nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Family group has turned into a *** site. Nowhere to report it to YahooGroups!

I joined group PleasureWayMotorHomes and found that it is simply a *** site. The moderator/owners do not respond. Please take it down.

1175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. FILE NAME TOO LONG BUG - CAN'T CREATE FOLDERS

When moderators try to create a folder, even with a short 8-letter name, the folder will not create. We get message that 'FILE NAME IS TOO LONG'. Please fix this. It is seriously damaging to our group because members are *required* to upload spreadsheet information prior to asking questions. Several times a day people are trying to upload files and create folders. Moderators can no longer assist because we get the message that the file name, which is only letters of the alphabet, is too long. When are you going to fix this? I have been told by owner of…

609th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Database still has issues!!!!

I cannot enter all the info needed for a new member because my last column doesn't ever save the info!!!! We are a homeschooling group and my last column is the info for their kids- so this IS a PROBLEM! Please someone, fix this problem. THanks!

300th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. add an option to unsubscribe from groups

i get al lot of **** spam i don't want. I don't know how you got my mail adres. I unsubscribed myself a few times but i keep getting a few a day, from the group 3gpmoviesk700i. Please delete me from you list.

Thank you

802nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 152nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. allow moderators &/or LOs to change the defaults in home page set-up. For instance Files in our group are worthless when sorted by date; the

allow moderators &/or LOs to change the defaults in home page set-up. For instance Files in our group are worthless when sorted by date; the

1780th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. You need to get rid of the ****** system you have to make sure I am not a robot.

Many sites have a lot easier to read sysem. And you say take your best guess well, you do that and you are wrong you can't get the error to go away without rebooting and the Audio just straight gives an error when even right. You make your service hard to use and people just move on

1780th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1780th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)