US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When trying to 'Save' an edited message, an 'error' note from Yahoo pops up & it won't save.

After editing a pending message & clicking 'Save,' I often get an 'error' note from Yahoo and it won't save the newly edited message. The Yahoo note says, 'Sorry, an error occurred when loading content." This has been happening since neo started. PLEASE FIX this frustrating problem. My group is FlaxSeedOil2

1052nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 390th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 716th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow a way to unsubscribe to a scam group...or any group for that matter. I see no place to unsubscribe...!

Allow a way to unsubscribe to a scam group...or any group for that matter. I see no place to unsubscribe...! It should be within the EDIT settings.

243rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 261st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. There is no way to sign in if paswd is forgotten or just not recognised. I've just been sent to my e-mail provider !

There is no way to sign in if password is forgotten or just not recognised

Instead of the most common (and simplest) way to deal with this - sending a temporary password via e-mail and then a clear way to re-set a new one -
    I've just been sent to my e-mail provider ! I - Which has no trouble allowing me to sign in to my mail - NO mention of, let alone addressing difficulties with signing in to a local Freecycle group.

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. DECLINED! - Allow us to sort LINKS alphabetically; make alphabetical the LINK sort default.

https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/209451-us-groups/suggestions/6205141-allow-us-to-sort-links-alphabetically-make-alphab#comments

Take this off of declined. The folders as someone posted in Neo were always sorted by alphabetical order - both the folders and the contents in the folders. Then you changed it back almost a year later to sorting by date only. Sorting by date is not able to be used when you have hundreds of links or files. Each time you locate one, as soon as you open it or change to another one it automatically goes back to being sorted by date! You cannot locate any one link or file when it is sorted by date. The…

165th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. where is the all my groups it is not in my left navigation panel

where is the all my groups it is not in my left navigation panel

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Being hurt by showing other groups I'm a member of in right margin of forum page. Not to see my political affliations.

Being hurt by showing other groups I'm a member of other Groups in right margin of forum page. How can I end showing my political Groups on the "About" page? Gary Smith

243rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Updated as I check for Potholder Echange @ Cristine Turney I dot see for now 10/8/14??

Im new to computers and with my memory , no help. hard Im sure others dont agree? Sorry I love this group with christine. I also am in a Dishcloth Exchange and with Lee out Recuperating I am doing up some READY Lee. love that Group to. Thank you. Susan m jensen

1488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Clicking back takes me back to the top of the previous page, not where I was.

This is not 1990. When I click on a link on almost any other webpage on the internet, and then click the "back" button, I am returned to exactly where I was on the previous page. But not here. Here I am returned to the top of the previous page, forcing me to scroll back down and try to find where I was. Incredibly annoying, moreso since it used to work properly. Before the "improvements".

390th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. You need to allow me to register for NSASA. You keep sending me an invalid captcha. You have NO phone or email by which you can be contact

You have to allow me to register for the NSASA subscription. You constantly provide an invalid captcha in a continuous loop. You have NO phone or email where Yahoo can be contacted for help. I have been trying for close to a year to reopen my account with Yahoo and reactivate my subscription with NSASA (active since 2006). You need to contact me at vecollins4@msn.com or vecolins5@verizon.net or 631 231 2747. Thank you.

716th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I sent a Yahoo Group post in Rich Text. Most of the formatting and all the line breaks disappeared when I received the email that I sent.

I tried contacting support on your toll-free number but it's always too busy so I get disconnected. I'm on an iMac using the latest version of Firefox.

439th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please remove irrelevant ads, e.g., for cars. I do NOT drive! Also, please stop showing shifting ads, as they are DISTRACTING!

Please remove irrelevant ads, e.g., for cars. I do NOT drive! Also, please stop showing shifting ads, as they are DISTRACTING!

338th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. How often are the group membership databases indexed?

I need to invite a person to the mail only group, but an error comes up that of the person already exist in the database. Their name or email address in not listed.

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1052nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Do something about the inability to produce a Album and upload images.

Unable to produce a album or upload photo's in the Selbyfreecycle site.

I have done in the past but no longer able to

1610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base