US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1913th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HOW DO WE REPORT **** POSTED IN A NON- ADULT GROUP? and there's no moderating !

Does yahoo allow serious **** on a non- adult group page? we need a way to report and eliminate **** spam which is all over our group and NOT being moderated out! mods are nonresponsive! Need a spam/ **** type flagging system to eliminate inappropriate postings. This group also changed its name but still has the same link? wierd. see the problem at: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/the_barbie_bitches_stole_r_men/conversations/messages

57th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How about recognizing the existence of this Yahoo property by including it in the navigation bar.

What genius removed ''Groups' from the recently 'updated' 2015 navigation bars??

1769th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make Yahoo Groups work with Safari, Mac! :(

Yahoo Groups does not with Safari on a Mac (don't know about Windows). Why?
    Make it work! Please!

875th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1913th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Group member listings

I need to have all moderated listed together, but the moderated column is not sortable.
    Also the number of rows that can be shown is not changable so that I could select multiple users and perform some actions.

665th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. stop personal replies to freegle offers appearing in the list of offers/wants

stop personal replies to freegle offers appearing in the list of offers/wants

1913th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bug in Edit Member

I think there is a bug in "Edit Member" for Owner. I tried to check both "Notify this moderator when a member joins/leaves this group or new files uploaded" and "Notify this moderator when there are pending messages which have been identified as possible spam" options, but it will be unchecked back even if you have saved it.

875th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 487th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. email addresses are only appearing as "exampleemail@.."

Email addresses that I see in the body of the replies are shortened such as "exampleemail@.." therefore I cannot contact the person responding to my group request directly. Is this configurable anywhere? thanks

1769th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fix the Timezone Problem with Event Reminders

Our events are set up with the proper time -- 2-5pm -- and our calendar is set to the proper timezone - (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US Canada)- yet this is the message that our members set when they get reminders: "09:00 AM to 12:00 PM".

You need to fix this or we will be forced to leave YahooGroups and find another way to organize our events.

665th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1913th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Rejecting a post approves it!

Rejecting a post approves it! this has happened MULTIPLE times! It's annoying and causes issues with communications that should NOT have happened, and once gone it's irrevocable other than deleting the post. but the damage is done everyone on Email gets it!

This is inconsistent and seems to be related to approving a previous post.

CAN THIS BE FIXED??!!?!?!

1277th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please get rid of the adds

Is there any way i can get rid of the adds. If not i will be looking for a new e-mail, yahoo is not worth paying for. Other sites i will pay, not yahoo. Yahoo has got worse over the years. I don't like the lay out. Kim Jozwiak

1913th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Membership expired? I am no longer able to post, but I receive emails. Can someone re-include me? Please?

I want to be able to post to this group, but Yahoo is not recognizing me. Any ideas?

875th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please repair the time zone function. I have seen our reminders post for a different time zone than the one we chose.

please repair the time zone function. I changed it just now to be a different time zone since the event reminders are posting for the wrong time. The system bumped out my change and put in a completely different one!!

35th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  18 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1913th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. .

1913th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Instead of "CONVERSATIONS" can you please put "MESSAGES"

Instead of "CONVERSATIONS" can you please put "MESSAGES" at the top of the page.

123rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please help me. Members of my group write to me to get their email address changed and it is a nightmare. I tell them we can only delete m

Please let us change email addresses for people. It takes a long time to explain to them how to do that, it is very, very hard for many non technical people to do, particularly older people without internet skills. I am losing lots of members because they think it should be easy to change an email and they don't believe me that Yahoo will not allow me to help them. Please, Please help. We used to be able to sign people up ourselves, now it is difficult for many to figure out how to do it. Please help, this is…

345th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base