US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. yahoo groups page layout messed up

Yahoo groups home page appears with all text on left side, and links overwritten by text. Using IE9 on Windows Vista. If I select "tools""f12 Developer tools""Document mode" and select IE8, the page loads normally; however, this adversely affects other web pages, and must be selected every time I start IE.

484th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Events calendar -- new glitch

As of 2014 July 24, events are only "allowed" to be one hour long!

No matter how I try to enter the duration of the event, whichever time I try to correct will trigger the other (start or finish) to be exactly one hour different.

The system just auto-corrects every duration to be exactly one hour.

PLEEEEEASE fix the reminders (not working at all) and please let us set our own event data -- not "auto-completion" .

358th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 641st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why does it say my quota is full?

Been 2 months of up and down, yahoo is a POS.

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. make it easier to contact a moderator

I need help, I wrote 2 emails to moderator but got no reply. what good is a moderator????????

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Automatic Photo Albums in Yahoo Groups messages will not open in Yahoo Mail

I have have been unable to open the "Automatic Photo Album" contained in some Yahoo Group messages for some time. I use Yahoo Mail. When I mouse over either a picture or the blue print for opening the "Automatic Photo Album" the cursor symbol remains a arrow and does not change to a hand and nothing happens when I click on either the picture or the blue print. I have tried opening Yahoo mail in both Internet Explorer and in Google Chrome both with the same result that nothing opens. I am using Windows 7. I have no way of…

932nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Page size needs to be altered to allow you to view all of the extra member details you've added

For some strange reason you've included extra details on members in the "manage members" section for group owners, I dont know why you've added them, but it now means I can no longer see all the information in the other columns, they are not wide enough. Can you either redesign the page or allow us to close colums down we dont use and expand others

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. kushwaha sk studio gurop

durgesh singh kuswah

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. how do you post or reply to the group, the old buttons for that are gone

how do you post or reply to the group, the old buttons for that are gone

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I've tried to upload ONE, just ONE photo into an existing album on our group site. After 6 tries I still don't see it in the album.

This new format is so frustrating, you would do your users a great service if you would have live people to talk to and deal with issues on your new and improved Yahoo group. So many other companies do it - why can't you?

240th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. hello Yahoo?...my Banner Foto will not load a foto since friday? HELP, PLEASE?

My BANNER FOTO for my group is not loading its foto since friday night - when I try to load - I get a purple error bar and no foto loads...HELP! can you please fix this issue, please - I have done everything at this end - clearing cache, etc. - loading fotos was going fine til friday night...thankyou, L.

484th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. My post to the Livermore CA freecycle group seems to be lost. Tried twice.

My post to the Livermore CA freecycle group seems to be lost. Tried twice.

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Trying to change my non-yahoo email address, already changed it under account info but still shows up wrong in Groups

Bug needs to be fixed so you can change your email under contact info and it will update under Groups. I am no longer receiving my group emails

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like a tutorial on how to use chat rooms.

I subscribed to wanna_chat. There has been no chat. However, I have gotten hundreds of invitations to ****. I have not been able to navigate to a real chat room.

1467th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fix the error in the information to owner section. Ampersand doesn't work correctly.

All text after the "&" is removed from the info shared with the moderator.

I worked at XX&YY for many years becomes I worked at XX.

932nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I don't need to get an email telling that there is a new member...

Don't send emails whenever a new member joins.

932nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. It would be great if there was a place or link added so members can find out on their own if they are moderated.

I would like to see a way that members could check within their own membership if they are moderated. In the old Yahoo we could do that when posting a message from the message area.

260th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. On my Groups there is an ad for another group which violates Yahoo's TOS. Why?

On my group page, there is an ad for another group that, IMO violates Yahoo's TOS for groups. Why is this ad on my group page?

484th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Now my photos won't show on the group half ther albums show blank. What is going on this time?

Here is an idea make the photo albums work! Years and years I've hosted groups on yahoo and never before have things been so fouled up! Why don't you leave things alone or hire people who know what they are doing?? Please FIX the photos!

641st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base