US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please smooth the entry of group event announcements

Entering event details is EXTREMELY difficult because the boxes for time, notes, location jump around on the screen. It has to do with the 2 or 3 levels of entries, the limited size of the boxes and the jumping around that occurs in Firefox. Very frustrating and time consuming to enter a simple event announcement.

1426th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In all groups heading could you not have alphabetical list at top so you can go direct to groups starting with a particular letter

It is a task to work through all My Groups alphabetically from 'A' to get to a group in say 'M' that you want

1426th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Member search feature no longer works for me

This has been the case for days now. Is there a fix in the works?

895th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. how can i delete my messages from your group # 11579 and #11746

how can i delete my messages from your group # 11579 and #11746

1426th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop showing messages to all the world

You show my messages to all the world although messages were send only to my group.
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/kom2/conversations/topics/731

Please delete ASAP.

Thanks

619th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Use 3 drop down times

Instead of the one drop down list with the half hour increments, use one drop down list for the hour, another for the minutes in 5 minute increments, and add another for the am or pm. It's a royal pain to have to try and override your time settings to get it to read 45 or 15.

468th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1426th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 619th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A number of my group members (me included) are seeing 'join group' when they go to a group they are a member of

PLEASE stop gradually making browsers incompatible with Yahoo Groups.

I ceased to be able to use Explorer to access or use my group when you neo nuked me and had to load firefox purely to access the group. (of which I am the owner!) Now firefox has become incompatible too and I have had to load Chrome.

I am running out of browsers here!

Reporting it results in a peppy request for a whole lot of technical information I can't begin to understand or respond to, I AM NOT A COMPUTER SCIENTIST. I just want to be able to use…

1426th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. List of group members by "Display Name" does not function properly.

Clicking on the heading "Display Name" (ascending or descending) does not display the member list in display name order. It's close, but no prize.

1426th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Altering a repeating event causes duplication on the starting date

I needed to alter an existing repeating event. After clicking Save, I specified "This and future events." It created a new second event on the upcoming next event date. Subsequent events appear to be correct.

1426th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why can't I remove a member so I can reinstate her?

Your instructions for removing a banned member aren't working for me. This member is our president and we need her.

1426th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Glitch in an album

In OrientalStampArt under albums in the album called Ukiyo-e Mingle you have the choice of Reorder Photos but when you click on it, and move the cards, there is no SAVE button. Only the Cancel button. And if you come out of it, it doesn't save what you just did.

1426th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 619th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Want to reply privately to poster vs everyone on the group

Give us back the option to REPLY privately to a group member vs. everyone on the group. You keep saying you've solved this issue, but you clearly have NOT! I don't want to create a new message from scratch just to reply. And WTH is the "web experience" you keep mentioning as if it's code-talk for something we can't see. I use a desk top computer, is that within your defn of web experience?

There is no chevron in the message heading which will enable the user expand the "to:" options. Only the message number is provided at that location.

1426th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. take the restricted off the moderator

open the list back up to open and not restricted as it only restricts the moderations

1426th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Quit adding **** to the interface like cutesie animations and make the fields actually responsive.

Hey, how about actually being able to get the interface to respond faster than a dead brontosaurus. It would be nice if tabbing actually moved the cursor to the next field, instead of an infinite loading message. Then one might be able to actually post a message.

And no, I do not want to give you my mobile number, so quit asking for it.

1426th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. This is how the headlines in our email are looking at the moment

this is just an example test, but the email heading are splitting the words:

Fr ø ken Smill as fornemm else for s nø

it should be - Frøken Smillas fornemmelse for snø

It seems that every time I log into the pages - more errors are coming every time and this has going on for more than a year I think. I can repeat that the Search-funcion in the Database are not working -but it is possible to use Enter to make a Search. Maybe that is the intention? Still not working completely with the letters æ ø å…

895th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Strange photos in Groups

A photo was sent to my group by email and for some group members there was another photo appearing in its place in the emails and even on the groups photo page. The original photo was a spiritual inspiration and a **** photo appeared instead, so it is very disturbing. Why? How can we assure to receive back the same what we've sent? It worked well for years... I tried to report it to the Customer Care but I couldn't find any direct contact for groups issues.

1426th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I need assistance at group moderator

Assistance needed to recover group discussion items deleted in error. I accidentally deleted all messages in the discussions section, and I need to recover and return to post.

1426th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base