US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When is the edit feature in the management suite finally going to function??

Since the last upgrade, the editing of group member's post has been impossible. The option is there, but at error "
    Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content." appears whenever edits are attempted.

Members simply 'reply' to messages and so the messages become longer and longer until they reach 1,000 or more lines. I used to cut off the trailing text and type SNIP!! to remind members to cut off trailing text.

This has been impossible since the last Yahoo! upgrade, a couple of years ago.

I have 7 Yahoo! groups with 7,500 members.

Facebook works flawlessly. I have…

1485th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 389th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I keep getting this error message and it does not fix itself after 24 hours Exceded daily limit for joining groups

I keep getting the same error message Exceeded daily limit for joining groups and it will not go away

281st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. All conversations and posted reference materials have been deleted all the way back to 2008! Only left is photo's. I called you services!

All conversations and posted reference materials have been deleted all the way back to 2008! Only left is photo's. I called you services and nothing yet has been done. Were talking about 6 years of work gone! Was this suppose to be of help to the group? And before you start to point finger, I am the owner and only moderator!

1607th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Restore capability of delete icon to delete messages in the inbox window

I can not delete any messages and there is no delete help topic in the YAHOO help. The messages do not delete when I 1) click on the delete icon, 2)right click and select delete; press the delete key. Tell me how to restore capability to delee messages.

1607th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please unsubscribeme from all Austin list serve Groups carla.poling@yahoo.com

I have tried to unsubscribe to all yahoo list serve groups in Austin and it's not working. Carla.Poling@yahoo.com.
    Thank you,
    Carla Poling
    512-961-0606

1607th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The events link is not (and had not) been working so I am unable to update or access the calendar for the group.

The events link is not (and had not) been working so I am unable to update or access the calendar for the group. All the other options in the drop down list work, but events (the calendar) is grayed out. ???

532nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 243rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I used to be able to see who were the active members by typing their name into "search", now I can

Now I can't see who is an active member of a group, why can't this be done when I type in a persons name in the "search" section. NOTHING happens!

1051st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Download multiple photos to PC

I need the ability to download the whole album to my PC.

152nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. can't upload photos safari/mac os 10.4.11

can't upload photos safari/mac os 10.4.11, 10.6.8 even with javascript enabled, addons and plugins disabled

1607th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1607th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. "Browse Groups" not available or not functional on many national versions

First the result from my own country (Canada) coming in from a Canadian IP.

https://ca.groups.yahoo.com/neo/dir

sends me to "Product Tour", not the expected groups directory. There is no "Browse Groups" for the Canadian English version.

The French page gives an equivalent of "Browse Groups" ( Parcourir les groupes ) but that links to page with no results.

https://fr.groups.yahoo.com/neo/dir

Links from the "À propos du groupe" page give similar empty results.

Spot checking other national pages has consistently given similar results.

Please fix as soon as possible. This bug will affect your advertising revenue adversely.

Thanks.

338th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Message posted under one topic shows up in topics under a differnt topic header.

You can improve this application by doing more testing

1485th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Im Capt. Juancho Otico , for now i'm extremely busy at my job here in California but i entend to go home early next year and wanted to

survey from all members that have success, I have piece of land that I intend to participate and will see what I can accomplish from there also try to buy more lands if needed.i thank for the acceptance in the group.

1607th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. there is no "join group" for mitchell wing group as stated in your "help" section. Need to clear that up in your "help" section.

make it clear how to join a group. attempted to join mitchellwing group using "help" section and it states that "join group" will be available once you click on the group you want to join. Not happening on that group.

1607th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Been a member of the TTIA group for 17 years. Just had to get new username/password. Can't find the group.

Not necessary to delete membership for "lack of use." It's ridiculous. You're just a web site, not the CIA!!! Dreadful!
    After many years as part of the same group, I can't find the group on the Yahoo site to access the files. I am getting email from group members. How stupid is that?

1607th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I cannot find out how to delete a group that I no longer wish to belong to.

I cannot find out how to delete a group that I no longer wish to belong to.

281st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I am a moderator of a Yahoo Group. I send invitations and the screen says invitation sent yet the people NEVER receive the invitation.FIX IT

Yahoo Group Membership Invitations.- I am the moderator of a Yahoo Group. I send invitations to new members and the screen says invitation sent YET NO ONE EVER RECEIVES THE INVITATION.
    THIS HAS HAPPENED ON THE LAST THREE INVITATIONS.

438th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. "You do not have permission to view database" I'm the owner...

Cannot access my group's database, tells me I do not have permission, even though I am the group owner. Please, fix this...

1485th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base