US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Over one year since I posted here - -this is still a mess. I have so many messed up things I don't know where to start.

In the past week ending three days ago, I have 2 messages posted in 7 days from over 2000 members. Traffic is nil, members are just not coming on the board. I am amazed at the lack of interest of Yahoo in listening to us - - you know all the answers, we know nothing. We are just customers to you, and customer service stinks. We use the forum and we know how it was before it got messed up. You don't - - yet you don't listen. Really frustrating.

Here are two posts today - - this is what…

487th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How do I find out where my groups are? I don't know how to see which groups I am in. I am suppose to be in 3

How do I find out where my groups are? I don't know how to see which groups I am in. I am suppose to be in 3

1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Managing Groups is a failure without the ability to delete Groups!

What good does it do to have Group Management, if you can't delete the dead groups on your list???

So...essentially, you're telling anyone that has a bunch of dead groups, to go to each and every single one, and delete them. You actually think this is the best idea, or are you just trying your best to irritate the **** out of Yahoo users?

1282nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. revealed real name

Do not reveal a person's name just because they accidentally responded to a Yahoo Group post via Yahoo Mail. You are endangering me by revealing my FULL LEGAL NAME instead of the ALIAS I use on the particular group, all because I accidentally forgot to navigate to the group site and clicked "REPLY" on group message notification emails. This is outrageous.

1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 666th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bring back ability to sign into Yahoo Groups with Google

We used to be able to sign into Yahoo Groups using Google or Facebook and now some lamebrain removed that option. I'm a group owner without any access now! Someone please help!

1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make at least the most basic functions work. I've tried three times to post a message to a group I own, but keep getting a error.

Make the basic functions work.

I tried three times today to post a new message in a new topic on a group I own, but each time I got a "You have exceeded your daily quota for this operation" message. My daily quota for posting a new message is 0? Really? So exactly how am I SUPPOSED to be using a Group of I'm not supposed to ever post a message?

1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. yahoo groups don't function

I keep TRYING to post in a freecycle group. Only I can't. This is why I usually just delete messages. Any links in any post won't work unless I right click and open in a new window. The "reply" to a post does NOTHING. Of course anyones email is hidden as it should be but that leaves me with no way possible to use the group. Tried to post a new topic. I can get the title in there, but then when I go to the text field, NOTHING will type.

Yahoo groups are useless to me. And I have…

275th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. please give us a way to delete bookmarks

please give us a way to delete bookmarks

1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Advanced search, by post # and/or message #

You can search, within a group, by message # (great idea!). Could it, also, be possible to add search by topic # (also within same group)?

I've been following a Yahoo! Group which has been active for over a decade.

In the process of creating an easy method to read past posts, I think it would be a great idea to include search by topic #, so that a person can easily get back to the last read topic, and continue reading from there. What do you think?

To summarize ... Option to search by, either or both, topic #…

241st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Search experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Photos in Groups - PLEASE FIX SOON !!!!!

I have reviewed the completed section of Yahoo. These problems have not been completed at all - just dismissed with no improvements accomplished. Photo uploading to groups need to be improved.
    The whole photo shows up in the groups files in the thumbnail format. All I want to do is to be able to click on the thumbnail as see the whole photo - not a photo with the bottom cropped off. I do not want to look at a moving picture scrolling across my screen. This is the only method available now to view the total picture. What Yahoo…

275th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. why can't i post to any of my groups????

why can't i post to any of my groups????

666th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Private support issue:

Please remove content from the following web address as it contains information that may be searched-for publicly. I do understand that the terms of content and use were given prior to this posting and that I have explicitly or implicitly given my consent. Nevertheless, I believe my request can be granted on the basis of, "outdated content" and would very much hope that you will grant me this consideration.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Discount24HrVideo/conversations/topics/3606

1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Enhancement or New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Desperate for advocates, lawyers to achieve justice for me the falsely accused it has destroyed my life

My life and the life of my daughter has and is permanently shattered due to false allegations of child abuse. Once I present you with all legal documents you will be horrified at the extent of gross misconduct, highly illegal practices the shear level of prejudice and a shocking witch hunt from ****. My story is of the nightmares your own soul could not bare. To be innocent means nothing to a lawyer who requires a 10.000 dollar retaining fee and justice is only achieved with money. The marginally poor like me can not find but one person, advocate or…

1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I'M JUST A OLD MAN OF 63 YEARS OLD AND I'M A VIETNAM VET PART INDIAN AND DISABLED.....AND I LIVE ALONE. THAT DON'T MEAN ANYTHING TO ANYONE T

YAHOO HAS BEEN BLOCKED FROM SO MANY PEOPLE............CYBER TORCHER IS BEING USED ON ME AND OTHERS FOR YEARS NOW AND THE PAIN HURTS................THE WATER TEST FOR WITCH............DOGS TIED OUT TO TREES............DEAD BLACK CATS TOSSED IN YARDS..............MORMONS WITCHCRAFT......................DONNIE CLAYTON BARBER 950 LEE RD.453 WAVERLY,AL. 36879............3348874342

1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Groups unusable on iPad! Needs font resizing.

There is no way of pinch zooming or text resizing on the iPad. The default font is too small. If one rotates the iPad, which usually makes things bigger on most all other sites, text remains the same size! You all are so focused on putting a big ad on the right, that you'be overlooked basic usability!

Come on, gang, we'd like to support you more, but you seem to be failing on the basics (e.g., search by time period in Yahoo search, mail issues, and this!)

876th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Home page fix

Home page 'message history' matrix box bottom-year row links do not work because the buttons for 'search conversation' and arrow for 'top page' superimpose and disrupt the hot links of the row first year of posts to the group sitting underneath the buttons. The home page needs to be able to scroll just a little further down to move those below the history matrix. see https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/info

The history of the first posts is important to the group community. They cannot be opened the way the homepage margin is set at the bottom.

1919th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Take away limit for posts in the group please!!!

Take away limit for posts in the group please!!! It's just so stupid to have limit for posts in the group per day, ain't it was made for people to talk there???

666th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base